Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 11-19-10

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Happy Friday all! While I should have some fun and exciting news to talk about with you soon, know that we are hard at work on the next new hotness. I'd even go so far to say I'm FIRED UP about it! (Sorry - it IS Friday though!)

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

We want to talk about Castles! What is your favorite one, and why?

For me, I love the Fire house (of course), but I also love the MooShu house. It's just... very aesthetically pleasing! It makes me feel a bit calmer just to be in there. Then again, you can't beat the Fantasy Palace - all the neat hidden things, and sprawling expanse to put all your stuff, and the duel circle... so cool!

Your turn! Let us know what you think. Have a wonderful weekend!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Survivor
May 27, 2009
I probably like the fire house the most because of decorations and style of it. anyway about the fantasy palace. in the dueling circle, can you actually duel someone there?

Explorer
Jul 15, 2009
My favorite is the Grizzleheim Castle, and the fanasty palace. Those are my favorites. The Grizzleheim one is so homey, and the fanasty is like its awesome to explore.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Professor Falmea wrote:
Happy Friday all! While I should have some fun and exciting news to talk about with you soon, know that we are hard at work on the next new hotness. I'd even go so far to say I'm FIRED UP about it! (Sorry - it IS Friday though!)

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

For me, I love the Fire house (of course), but I also love the MooShu house. It's just... very aesthetically pleasing! It makes me feel a bit calmer just to be in there. Then again, you can't beat the Fantasy Palace - all the neat hidden things, and sprawling expanse to put all your stuff, and the duel circle... so cool!

Well, proffesor Falmea, my favoorite is the death house. Even though I am ie, my friend is death and I got to see his! It's very cool and.........wait oops actally I like the storm house! Haha! Its cool! I purchased it in the test realm so I LOVED IT! Ok Bye!,

Nathan Bluesinger Level 60 :D Legendary Thaumaturge :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
I have to admit that even despite visiting so many friends, and looking into all houses again and again through the preview function... One of my favourites remains as the Royal Playhouse. It is simple, yet elegant, and while it is one of the smaller castles, the additional Playhouse building allows for a lot of imagination and decoration. My only regret about it is that there's no walls to put plauges on.

Survivor
Sep 14, 2009
My favorite is the fantasy palace, just because it's so huge. I got lost on the inside! The thing about it being so huge though, is that I can't seem to think of a good way to customize it. I also highly enjoy the two grizzlehiem houses.

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
Professor Falmea wrote:

fatasy house it rocks

Community Leader
Oh Wow, a Question after my own heart. :)

I am not sure I can choose. You are asking for one ok, I can do this ;)
Although all houses have their own qualities and styles. If I had to pick one Thinks,nope cannot do it. I love all the housing each for different reasons. I guess I can say the one I have most of is the Wizard City mansion. This house can be made into anything. The new Fantasy Palace is simply amazing! I see many many ways to decorate it, I do wish it let me have more items outside and in , but I understand that it would cause some lag in the game, after all I got 4 fully decorated houses on that wizard :D. One being the crafted Watchtower hall ,now that is a house, just simply breath taking. School houses are wonderful not sure I have a favorite one though each have their own style.

I cannot wait to see what KingsIsle has in store for us housing enthusiastic players for Celestia housing. I am so hoping to be able to swim in part of the house, hint hint. I would also love to see some new furniture , new wall papers & floorings the ones we have are simply so out dated. Keep up the great work Kings Isle & Professor Falmea thank you for this wonderful feed back Friday.

Defender
Aug 03, 2009
I LOVE the private PvP dueling ring in the Fantasy Palace! But my favorite house has to be the Royal Estate (The Large MB House) My favorite features of it are the greenhouse, the secret room hidden away below the second floor, and the statue spots by the river. 8)

Survivor
Feb 05, 2009
I like the one the was on the $39.00 Gift Card from Game Stop
it has your one PvP Ring

Professor Falmea wrote:

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
the death house (i purchased it today) because it allows me to start my mission the first wizard to the walk on the moon (project is session) if your friends with me you'll be a part of the mission ok bye

hunter legendwraith level57 necromancer

Hero
May 02, 2009
I like the fire house because not only is it a unique 2-story island, but the house is actually covered in flames (which helps to cut down on the heating bill, lol). plus, the bottom floor inside is so cool, and you can't beat the giant fireball hanging from the ceiling in the attic.

I also like the massive fantasy palace because not only can you duel people there, but it has some features modeled after the forested mansion (old name of royal playhouse, which is also my first house) which is very cool, imo. It also has so many places to explore, like a portal to an island that lets you look at your castle, and of course the secret passages are just way too cool.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Explorer
Jun 03, 2009
The fire house ROCKS!!!My favorite thing is the swirling fire around the castle.
Michael Sprite Shard lvl 50 Grandmaster Pyromancer Master Of Fire

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I love housing and all the houses. Each has their own charms. Still, I would have to say my favorite is the Watchtower Hall. It was worth crafting.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

Explorer
Jul 15, 2009
wizard41299 wrote:
I probably like the fire house the most because of decorations and style of it. anyway about the fantasy palace. in the dueling circle, can you actually duel someone there?

Yes you can actually duel some one there. Its fun!

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
My favorite house is Massive Fantasy Palace cause of all the awesome stuff you get with it. :D

Explorer
Jun 26, 2009
Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
Professor Falmea wrote:

Please Please, can't I share the keys to my castle with my sisters (the other wizards on my account)?

We all just want to come home and hang out in our castle, and we're perfectly happy to share the space and let each wizard decorate a part of the space to suit herself! I just got the fantasy castle, but I haven't even redeemed it yet because I didn't realize when I bought it that it couldn't be shared -- I can't decide which wizard gets to live there! From what I'm hearing, it's too huge for just one Wizard anyway.

(Am I the only one who feels this way???)

Survivor
Sep 30, 2010
Jill348 wrote:

Please Please, can't I share the keys to my castle with my sisters (the other wizards on my account)?

We all just want to come home and hang out in our castle, and we're perfectly happy to share the space and let each wizard decorate a part of the space to suit herself! I just got the fantasy castle, but I haven't even redeemed it yet because I didn't realize when I bought it that it couldn't be shared -- I can't decide which wizard gets to live there! From what I'm hearing, it's too huge for just one Wizard anyway.

(Am I the only one who feels this way???)

Your not the only one... I'd love to be able to share the fantasy mansion with my other wizards too. Actually it would make a lot of sense to do that since its not like your giving the key out to a stranger - just the other wizards that you/yourself created. That way you could still re-arrange items within the house, but no one else (visiting wizards - not you) could.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2010
I just brought the epic pack. I love the Fantasy Palace awesome work. I love the interactive peice where you can play games and duel with friends. I have another suggestion., since you have started to go down this line, why not make more interactive obeject ex more game tents, pet training tents that can be sold for crowns or gold to add to your castles. Thanks for making the game more exciting.

Explorer
Jul 16, 2009
:D Professor Falmea,
You sure do ask the hardest questions! My favorite house, has to be the Balance house, because of all the space inside. It's like a giant interior tree house/cave on stilts.
It's my "favorite" one, but I also think all of the other houses have some really awesome qualities. If I could sqush all of the qualities from all of the houses that I like, I would have a really super wonderful house!!
:)

P.S. That new massive fantasy palace is epicly hugely cool! :)

Administrator
Great feedback so far! For those of you who had a hard time picking, I did too - notice I picked three in my post too ::grin::.

Since it's a short holiday week for us here, I'll leave this one up to get more feedback. For those of you who are celebrating, have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
If I may suggest a house I would want something like, asteral house, which would be like the school themed houses, exept fo the asteral schools from celestia. There would be like a big courtyard with the spiral door in the center, and three houses surounding it, one for each of the asteral schools of magic. each house's entrance woul take you to part of an interior that is divided into three parts, one for each house, and the only way to get from one to another is to go outside and enter a different house. the interior and exterior decerations are entirely up to kingsisle to design, I just wanted to convey the basic idea.