Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School Symbols Missing From Clothes!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 27, 2009
I just checked the bazaar, and I noticed that many of the items marked 'no trade,' and that previously had school symbols no longer had school symbols. For example, ALL of the balance clothes were just regular clothes with no symbols, even though many of them before had symbols. This is true with items from other schools, although not to the same degree.

Please tell me that this is just a bug. Fix it so that bazaar items listed as 'no trade' have their school symbols again.

Hmm that's odd. I just checked a bunch of clothing in game that have symbols on them like you mentioned, and they were all still there - do you happen to remember the names of the items you are referring to?

I want to make sure I'm looking at the same items you are.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Explorer
Sep 19, 2010
Hello Zeke.

I had noticed this as well, and most of these are with Krokopatra school items and especially the robes.
Life and Storm haven't changed, but Balance and Death robes no longer have the schools emblems.

Explorer
Nov 27, 2009
Prospector Zeke wrote:
Hmm that's odd. I just checked a bunch of clothing in game that have symbols on them like you mentioned, and they were all still there - do you happen to remember the names of the items you are referring to?

I want to make sure I'm looking at the same items you are.

I'll look again and get the names of the items.

EDIT: Ok, I checked, and these are a few I found. There are more though, these are just a few examples:

Balance School Robes:

Shroud of Rationality

Karanahn's Parched Tunic

Krokopatra's Garments

These are just a few of the clothes marked as 'no trade' that should have school symbols, but don't. If you need more, I will be happy to provide them.

Survivor
Jun 02, 2010
Hi Zeke
I am wondering where i could find the wonderful Balance clothing with the Balance Symbol on the cape if you could please tell me where i could get one I would be a VERY happy Balance wizard!

See You In The Spiral!
Brooke Wyrmflame
Level 32 Balance/ Storm wizard!

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Yeah, only some of the "designer" clothes are in bazaar. :P