Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

District of stars = beautiful!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Ok i'm only level 41 so i'm not in celistia yet. But one day i teleported to my friend. He was in the district of the stars. And i have one thing to say, it was beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved it! :-D So do you think it's beautiful. Post what you think of the district of the stars right here! Ok bye now.
From, Melissa Greenrunner, level 41, life

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
melcookie925 wrote:
Ok i'm only level 41 so i'm not in celistia yet. But one day i teleported to my friend. He was in the district of the stars. And i have one thing to say, it was beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved it! :-D So do you think it's beautiful. Post what you think of the district of the stars right here! Ok bye now.
dont go to cl again,its not beautiful anyway theres some rubble in the middle

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
likeluigi123 wrote:
melcookie925 wrote:
dont go to cl again,its not beautiful anyway theres some rubble in the middle
well maybe i like being in cl, and i have my own opion and i don't care what anyone thinks of it

Hero
May 02, 2009
melcookie, I also like how some of the Cl areas look too, and i'm lv.60. The areas are so beautifully designed that you can tell just how much time and effort went into making the different areas of cl.

and likeluigi, I get the feeling that your only saying that because he happens to be a master wizard and you are trying to discourage him from going to cl until he's a higher level. So what if he's a lower level, he has every right to go there as the rest of us do, especially since he paid for cl just like the rest of us did; no need to discourage him or others from going to cl just because their a lower level. As long as their willing to help out and willing to listen, then it shouldnt matter what level they are.

But again, as the op said, cl is truely a sight to see. Well done KI, keep up the good work.

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
flash33 wrote:
melcookie, I also like how some of the Cl areas look too, and i'm lv.60. The areas are so beautifully designed that you can tell just how much time and effort went into making the different areas of cl.

and likeluigi, I get the feeling that your only saying that because he happens to be a master wizard and you are trying to discourage him from going to cl until he's a higher level. So what if he's a lower level, he has every right to go there as the rest of us do, especially since he paid for cl just like the rest of us did; no need to discourage him or others from going to cl just because their a lower level. As long as their willing to help out and willing to listen, then it shouldnt matter what level they are.

But again, as the op said, cl is truely a sight to see. Well done KI, keep up the good work.
falsh33, i like your way of thinking, thank you for posting on my topic! :D