Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jade Oni Problem?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
Ok, I stayed up until 2am last night fighting this critter, spending nearly two hours straight in single battle until I finally won. I got the after text talking about the spiral key. Then the emperor appears standing with a question mark above his head and my quest helper points at him to "Speak with Emperor Yoshihito". Approaching the emperor gives no "X" to speak. Leaving the palace and reentering resets and I have to fight the Jade Oni again.

What's the deal?

Survivor
Jul 18, 2010
Look, he's an easy boss, with a lot of health he does TWO! attack in the BATTLE! he's super easy, it should take you TEN too a half hour to beet him! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
colagada,

I tried. No question mark above his head and he says he needs to think more on it (or something like that).

Explorer
Sep 05, 2010
Not trying to be mean, but seriously! I'm a magus that's not even Mooshu yet but can still beat him alone. (I'm really close to Mooshu though) You must be pretty weak or very low leveled if it takes you that long to beat him. Otherwise, I don't know how to help you; sorry!