Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 58 gear needs same school protection

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
Level 58 storm gear fails to have storm resistance on it, which means that in game play the lowest health school gets no resistance from the highest in game damage making the level 58 gear largely unuseable by storm as storm does not have the health to survive against storm in actual game play.

As a die hard storm player, I'm rather upset that not even I will play storm now.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
i think there might be gear out there that does exactly that but i cant find it anywhere. i'm life and i was given no trade no sale life boots with attack life resist power pip and health, and i've seen people from other schools with boots with the corasponding stats on. at first i thought it was just boots that where like this, however i saw a storm wizard with a hat just like the boots i was on about, so maybe there is robes and hats for every school out there. hope this helps somehow and if you find something please tell us.

see ya

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
Without storm resist on higher level storm equipment, most storms will not be using it as survival becomes a real issue. The highest level equipment out is level 58, so I'm personally hoping that level 60 equipment will soon be placed into the game that gives around the same stats as level 58 equipment with same school protection added to it.

Defender
Aug 08, 2010
The crafted gear has all of the boosts and protection your could ask for. The only problem is, it takes forever to reach grandmaster crafting level. I'm still working on grand level. ugh!

Survivor
Mar 29, 2010
for storm the items with storm resist are the shoes and eureka wrap i cant remember name of helmet i know the shoes and eureka wrap are both lvl 58 just check bazaar