Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level 58 fire spell

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
this is my third post on this, but i found out a cool little thing you can do, you need to find someone on the same quest with you, then you both enter on the same realm within 30 mins of each other and you just KILL KILL KILL together, so there is a cool little loophole, you CAN team up with someone else, my friend did that with his friend and it worked out fine for him.

Explorer
Sep 02, 2009
I am really sry, but I dont know what you mean. I know it's something good though.

Explorer
Sep 02, 2009
I killed soth with just a level 50 life! ( I mean henchman ) a critical pixie DID save me, but I didn't critical much. Just a Heckhound and Pixie. I also castes a heck hound that did 3000 damage every turn for three rounds. That was my record! 9000 damage in all!

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
Survivor
Feb 23, 2009
I am a level 33. I teleported to a friend before going in. I was able to defeat him on my own. All you level 58's out there should be able to do the same.

Defender
Mar 27, 2010
westernprincess wrote:
Has anyone beaten Sothmeket to collect the fire seal which then gives the new level 58 spell. This guy has over 16,000 health and his minion over 1,000. I find it almost impossible to beat, no one can port and 2 or more wizards can not go in together to fight them, only one wizard at a time can go in. Surely there is a way to beat him as I don't even have any feints or hex's. So if anyone has tackled these guys, can you let me know how you did it, he would zap a life minion treasure card in one hit.
Thank you

Thats, hard. do what you should do. Go battle. Buy henchman, save pips only by putting on blades and traps. Make a big attak like immotale with a fire shield on.

Hope this helped
:-D :-D :-D

Hunter WildHorn
Grandmaster Pyromancer
See you in the spiral :-D :-D

Defender
Nov 19, 2008
reaper955 wrote:
:) i died so many times but one way to beat him is you need a minion called Kol shadowsong he criticals allot and is fire so he always attacks the boss all you need to do is beat the storm guy cause he most deadly best plan is to beat the storm first and if you have 1000 or over of health then summon the minion other wise if you die you wasted minion :D

you know thats a boss right?

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
I not fire, i am death, and the boss I fight is death to get skeletal dragon, and I beat in first try but tried pretty hard, can the fire boss for efreet be that hard, plus I hear he is not even fire! So how hard can it be. Mine was death and i am death and I beat it. Lolz.

Gorman death fist, legendary necromancer

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
hobi wrote:
i gave up trying for the efreet from what i hear it is a most uneffectibve spell so i figured i would not waste my time trying to get it.

the boosted helephant is more effective then the efreet from what i have heard ingame

and a boosted efreet?

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
DavidStronghunter1... wrote:
its the easiest bos ever, just buy henchmen
easiest boss ever? I thought the easieast boss ever was rattle bones, not a boss that has like the 3rd most hp.

Explorer
Jul 15, 2010
pyromaniac023 wrote:
i did it solo and lie he has 13000 health but if you cant do it solo use henchman or if you cant get no crowns use a flame servent
no he has over 15000health I have fought him

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
bobtiger wrote:
step 1.kill minion fast
step 2. summon minion
step 3. shield like crazy
step 4. start attacking whenever you can
step 5. heal when you need it
step 6. get efreet :) 8) 8) 8)

this is just one way to do it

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
Here's what you need to do-

- If you have crowns, buy a level 60 life henchmen, level 60 fire henchmen, and a level 60 storm henchmen. The life will heal you, then the fire and storm will attack. All you have to do is shield yourself.

- If you dont have crowns then just load up on helephants. DONT BRING ANY CHARMS OR WARDS. He will just put a +35% ward on you. Its not worth it. Get critical stuff. It can save you. A critical Helephant will do about 2,000 damage. Shield alot.

- Either way, kill minion first. I learned the hard way. He Storm Lorded me and he did Stormzilla. Luckily, I had crowns and I used a Level 60 Life Henchmen and she saved me.

I Hope This Helps

-See you in theGame
Tyler Fireshield
Level 60 Pyromancer

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
i have done the quest and i just loaded my tresure card section with ice sheilds and im a pyromancer and i used a lot of glacier shields to get the efreet . really really really really reallly really really really hard.
Hanna Thundercloud Level 60
Laura Deathstone Level 60
Savannah Spellcaster Level 12
Natalie Mythsword Level 19
Taylor Smith Level 24
Alura Level 3

Defender
Aug 05, 2009
My strategy was to kill the minon first. After that, use a spell like helephant, then heal, then attack, then heal, and so on. If this still doesn't work, try purchasing henchmen. Hope this helps! :D

Survivor
Jul 30, 2009
westernprincess wrote:
Has anyone beaten Sothmeket to collect the fire seal which then gives the new level 58 spell. This guy has over 16,000 health and his minion over 1,000. I find it almost impossible to beat, no one can port and 2 or more wizards can not go in together to fight them, only one wizard at a time can go in. Surely there is a way to beat him as I don't even have any feints or hex's. So if anyone has tackled these guys, can you let me know how you did it, he would zap a life minion treasure card in one hit.
Thank you

The best way to beat this wizard is to hire henchmen from the crown shop, I may not be fire but i am balance with has a boss just like this :-P

Defender
Mar 27, 2010
holmiahan2 wrote:
westernprincess wrote:
Thank you
Well, haven't heard of Sothmeket, Oh well. :-(

I dont get what holmaihan2 is talking about but... ANYways, to beat him you need two henchman. In the biggining, start off with your minion and a fire henchman. A lvl 60 will help a lot. keep planing big attacks. Once you are under 1,000 hp. Bring in a life henchman. Keep planing big attacks until you beat him. Only use fire dragon to hurt sothmeket and to kill his henchman. After you kill his henchman start useing Fire hound. AND PLEASE, do NOT dicard anycard. it is going to be a long battle. Also,take out all metior strikes. those will not help at all.

Sorry for spelling mistakes.
Legendairy pyromancer
Hunter WildHorn

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
this may seem stupid, but use your minion. Your minion will kill the bosses minion and not takew any damage at all then summon a level 20 henchmen no need to waste 40 crowns and when you the the henchmen will heal you giving you enough time to heal your self use your volcanic shield. Its good against both monsters then use fire dragon and boom minion is dead. Then just keep blading shileding and trapping and just use helephant and phoenix the life henchman will heal you so soon enough your gonna have yourself an efreet!
It took me three tries I guess I was lucky

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
Scientest wrote:
OK

I am a pyromancer as well.I beat sothkemet so i will tell you how,too! :-)

1.Remove blades and traps from deck(maybe sheilds too)

2.get a toatal of- 50+50+50+900=1,50 crowns

3.Have criticial gear and Wildfire

4.Buy Venginful Elixier and the critical hit star spell

5.Go in fight and buy- 60 fire minion,60 life minion, 60 storm minion

6.Kill minion and boss at SAME TIME

7.There ya go! If a henchmen dies, dont worry If all henchmen die, buy new ones

Now you are done w the fight

Issac Icebreath
58 pyromancer

See ya in the Spiral

not everyone can get crowns

Aaron Drakewlaker Level 60
Pyromancer

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
for you guys saying mark your location there kill minion then flee that sadly doesnt work anymore KI noticed players doing that then got rid of the marking in there or any bosses. But I do think that atleast other pyromancer should be able to help you.

Aaron Drakewalker Level 60
Pyromancer

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
woot000 wrote:
DavidStronghunter1... wrote:
its the easiest bos ever, just buy henchmen
easiest boss ever? I thought the easieast boss ever was rattle bones, not a boss that has like the 3rd most hp.

LoL rattlebones is a rank 2 elite not even a boss, and the guy has 16,000 health

Defender
Jan 09, 2009
Defeat the minion first, then summon a fire minion. Let him do the traps and blades while you just heal, shield and attack. The trap on the minion does not matter only the minion of sothmekhet has aoe spells. Sothmekhet only targets you. And by fire minion, i mean the spell, not the crowns henchman. It also helps to go to the district of the stars and buy gargantuan treasure cards and put them on your heckhounds, helephants, and dragons.

hope this helps

Rogan Dragoflame, Legendary Pyromancer

Explorer
Jun 16, 2011
hmm? well i have more lvl 58 ideas
ice: A frozzen hand comes threw and hits all ememis and hits at least 700+800
storm: A storm dragon comes threw and hits all ememis and hits about 200+500 overtime 700+1000
fire: A fire nova 40+ to each spell thats fire or blalance
myth: a giant that hit all ememis with a hammer and hit to 700+1000
life: a happy scarecrow takes away each ememis health and one take away from one ememy and to one teammate ( this is to everybody )
death; a evil bartleby ( same as bartlyby )
blance: blance nova same as fire nova but 50+

Sorry this didn't help :-(

....Just ideas

Defender
Apr 24, 2011
just a quick question about the boss, what school of magic does he have and does he gain power pips quickly?

Survivor
Apr 17, 2010
it's easy just wyldfire the fire minion takes blades and traps out of deck then go to district of the stars by several garguntain then go to unicorn way put it on helephants and dragons