Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Night & Day: Should there be in Wizard101?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 08, 2010
AND here are some additional bonuses...
- Death students gain accuracy during the midnight hours
-fire gains accuracy in the afternoon
-ice gains in the evening, ETC.
-A diff time of day for each realm

Survivor
Jan 02, 2010
i guess there should be time and day depending on the time zone ya living in. i think there should be a TIME button in the options, and type in the time

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
Shannoony wrote:
It sounds like a pretty neat idea! But then again, they would also have to tweak a lot of aspects of the game. Example: New music. Happy day-time music would probably be different from the calm-ish nighttime music.

Plus, as said before, time zones would be difficult.

Well i guess W101 should have there own time. Like each day or night time would last one hour.

Survivor
May 25, 2010
rjn4 wrote:
With the time zone prob. Mabey KI could make diffrent realms for diffrent time zones. Just a thought

I don't think there should be different realms for different time zones. But I do think there should be a list of countries that you can select and that way it will be night or day depending on the country.

Andrew FireBlade
Level 22, Adept Pyromancer

Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
That is a, a, a, just an Amazing idea. lets hope it comes true. :P But the time zones would be a problem, but something could be done bout that, right? Either way, KI, you should really consider that.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2009
This idea has been bouncing around the message boards a little bit lately, and quite frankly, I happen to like it. However, the obvious flaw would be time zones. I think the best thing KI could do with this idea would be to allow wizards to change their castles from morning, afternoon, evening, and night. The times of day at a house would not all look the same (it would be weird to go to someone's death house and it be all bright and cheerful), but I think KI should really consider it. Maybe put specific daytime/nighttime options depending on what house you buy? I'm not sure. And then, perhaps for like Halloween or something, worlds like Wizard City can go from afternoon to evening/night, just to spice things up a bit. All in all, the idea has a good deal of potential. 8)

Defender
Dec 01, 2010
I like the idea of night and day. I do not feel that this is something that they need to spend time on creating and implementing. In other games they had to dedicate servers to certain time zones to achieve this. With the realm hop and changes we have in Wizard101 I do not feel at this time that it would be a good direction for them to move in.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
I think Marleybone would look awesome at Sunset. Though seeing Mooshu at night seems haunting.