Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Legendary GEARS

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
I noticed that in Celestia we are given a quest to get our legendary wands.

Therefore, I would like to suggest that from Celestia onwards we could be given quests in order to acquire of top level gears instead of the tedious "farming" process that is currently employed to get our gears.

I think that it is only fitting that we do a quest to get out gears as the reward for completing that/ those quest(s).

We did do a quest for or high rank spells, this is not really a new paradigm.

Please consider this. There is A LOT of "farming" already involved in the crafting process, please make gears mre accessible through questing.

It would also be superb if our pets were to gain a percentage of the experince we gain from duels especially if that pet used a spell in the duel.

Thank you.

Logan Frost
Wizard 101 Subscriber

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
NicoUzumaki wrote:

Therefore, I would like to suggest that from Celestia onwards we could be given quests in order to acquire of top level gears instead of the tedious "farming" process that is currently employed to get our gears.

I think that it is only fitting that we do a quest to get out gears as the reward for completing that/ those quest(s).

Please consider this. There is A LOT of "farming" already involved in the crafting process, please make gears mre accessible through questing.

It would also be superb if our pets were to gain a percentage of the experince we gain from duels especially if that pet used a spell in the duel.

Thank you.

Logan Frost
Wizard 101 Subscriber

That would be nice.

Scarlet FrostCaller Balance Wizard Lvl 24 been to Celestia and Mother is a lvl 60

Survivor
Jan 30, 2009
NicoUzumaki wrote:

Thank you.

Logan Frost
Wizard 101 Subscriber
honestly i dont think farming is that bad. it gives a chance to raise gold. also the pets are as easy to power u as it's going to get. also, the wands are level 55, not 58 like top gear.

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
legolsk wrote:
honestly i dont think farming is that bad. it gives a chance to raise gold. also the pets are as easy to power u as it's going to get. also, the wands are level 55, not 58 like top gear. </div>
</blockquote>

I never said farming was bad. You want ot farm that's fine with me. It is less frustrating if you are simply fighting for gold (which is not farming) than if you are fighting one specific boss to get a particular gear.

I never said the wand was level 58 and it's not a gear as far as I know. It is an equipment, additionally, level 55 is the highest wand you can get in the game so far, therefore, it is top level.

Some people have been farming bosses and mobs for weeks on end in oder to get gears, pets, etc and trust me, they don't carew about the 23 gold or the 60 gold that you get at then end of the fight, all they want is the drop.