Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

epic card house, pvp ring, and removing ppl

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 03, 2010
The game stop epic card is great. The pvp ring is great. What's not so great? The fact that you can not remove people from your castle while they are in the pvp ring. So, if they are being rude and nasty, as long as they are in the pvp ring they can stay as long as they like. And no, it will not last forever, BUT why do my friends and I have to put up with their behavior as long as it takes to get bored? It has taken as long as 20-30 mins before i can kick these people out. And sometimes they port right back to whomever before i have the chance to take care of it. Regardless, I think the owner of a house, any house, should have the ability to keep a person out of their house, like an ignore button (Ban from House button), and, in the castle situation, stop a pvp match and remove them. I have been in both situations, in a pvp match the person was not, and the person in pvp while i was not. This seriously needs addressed. It is frustrating to me, as well as my friends, and I do not need the hassle. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
Defender
May 31, 2010
I have never tried it , but was wondering , what happens if while in your house , you log out and quit the game? Do these people still remain in the house , or do they all get booted?

If they get booted , seems to me, that would be an easy answer , just log out for about 10 minutes , grab a munchie , then come back later.

Soon as you come back , try the limit house to friends only option in the game. If it works like it says , it should only allow people on your friends list in the house. I am not sure though as some of it has been buggy.

Survivor
Feb 03, 2010
MsSandy121 wrote:
I have never tried it , but was wondering , what happens if while in your house , you log out and quit the game? Do these people still remain in the house , or do they all get booted?

If they get booted , seems to me, that would be an easy answer , just log out for about 10 minutes , grab a munchie , then come back later.

Soon as you come back , try the limit house to friends only option in the game. If it works like it says , it should only allow people on your friends list in the house. I am not sure though as some of it has been buggy.

It did not kick them from the house (they were in pvp ring) when i logged out. However my main point is this: we should have more control over who is in the house and the pvp ring. I enjoy having my friends invite people over, many who become my friends. Most act normal, but some do not. And those that we wish to remove, we should be able to. We should not have to log out, kicking everyone out, and essentially ruining the party, in order to get rid of a few rude and annoying people. The remove from house button is fine BUT it does not work when they are in the pvp ring, or if I am in the pvp ring. Sometimes you have too many people porting in and out to figure out who the troublemakers belong to, and to make sure you have the people you want on your friend list, before you limit home to friends. And honestly, i think if you've never been in this frustrating situation, it's kind of hard to understand. :( But i do appreciate the suggestion.