Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Healing Hands Won't Resurrect

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
Is this supposed to work this way ? I cast a healing hands spell successfully on a friend who had been defeated in combat (it was just 2 of us against the Celestia sharks) and the icon came up and rotated around his character for 3 or 4 rounds before I won the battle. During that time, never did he receive health back.
Thanks

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
If your talking about the Regenerate spell, that shows the Hand with the Finger pointing down from the cloud, it does not work on someone who is already defeated. You must cast it on them while they are still alive.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
Nope sorry I mean Helping Hands, the balance heal spell. Why wouldn't the regenerate spell or this one work to resurrect someone though?

Hero
May 27, 2009
Actually REGENERATE does work on defeated players, however HELPING HANDS, the Balance spell, does not give any health on the first turn, and therefore cannot heal a defeated player.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Willowdreamer wrote:
Actually REGENERATE does work on defeated players, however HELPING HANDS, the Balance spell, does not give any health on the first turn, and therefore cannot heal a defeated player.

Oops... Sorry. I got them confused again.