Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A world of Weasels!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
This is a new world idea that will shock you, a world inhabited by weasels and rodents(Rat, Mouse, Racoon, Squirrel, etc.)!! Their ways of transportation are zip-lines that connect their tree habitats. Oak tree is most common and towers are pine trees. The story of this world(dont have a name yet) begins when Merle asks you to help a recently endagered world. Morganthe and her shadow weaving friends, come to the world to collect the ancient artifact called The Golden Acorn of __________.(Dont know name of world) If it is destroyed, all the trees in that world will die! Knowing their species would become extinct, the weasels boosted their security to protect the Acorn from destruction. When they were thinking they would be safe from the shadow weavers roaming the ground, they evacuated to the trees. As soon as they finished the habitat, the shadow weavers found their way up.
Now it is up to you, (wizard name), to stop Morganthe from destroying the Acorn at all costs!

Plz reply!

Ryan ashblade lvl 56 necromancer

Explorer
Jul 29, 2009
Please tell me you are joking! lolz! This better be an awesome world for me to enjoy it. XD

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
Explorer
Jul 29, 2009
Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Hmm, this idea has promise. You might be able to work this into a mid-evil world having the ferrits being the good guys lead by (insert witty name here) that is like robinhood.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
Hey, stop being rude to Rom.

Personally I LOVE the idea!

I will help you think of a name if you want.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
Survivor
Apr 21, 2010
Explorer
Sep 05, 2010
thunderbird120 wrote:
You might be able to work this into a med-evil world having the ferrets being the good guys lead by (insert witty name here) that is like robinhood.

That would be a good idea to have like weasels as the knights of the round table, and Camelot, and stuff like that I give it a THUMBS UP!

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
ROM999 wrote:
Sure charizard.... what was your idea? :?

I was thinking maybe... Weasull ((Wee-sue-ll)) -Fail name, but that's all I got.-

You don't have to use it.

Champion
Apr 18, 2010