Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Game Cards in Canada?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 06, 2009
Are the epic game cards available in Canada? If so, are they at the same locations as in the US and are they currently available? I have been unable to find them at a Gamestop yet.

No they are not. As you know, items sold in Canada must contain bilingual wording, which means everything that is on the card in English must also be on the card in French.

Our Gift Cards are distributed through a company called InComm that only offers distribution in the USA, New Zealand and Australia. At this time, we are unable to offer Gift Cards in other countries, but offer our players the alternative to purchase Gift Certificates on our website. For more information on Gift Certificates, please visit https://www.wizard101.com/giftcertificate

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Dec 06, 2009
Any chance they can be ordered online, perhaps through InComm? My son would quite like the gryphon mount and other items offered :(

P.S. I certainly wouldn't mind having the mount myself ;)

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
I must admit that I would really enjoy if there was some way of purchasing these gift cards online - for those of us who don't have the option of popping across the pond to buy gift cards in America (I literally grit my teeth in envy every single time I see a griffin mount running around)...

Survivor
Apr 27, 2009
Prospector Zeke wrote:
No they are not. As you know, items sold in Canada must contain bilingual wording, which means everything that is on the card in English must also be on the card in French.

Our Gift Cards are distributed through a company called InComm that only offers distribution in the USA, New Zealand and Australia. At this time, we are unable to offer Gift Cards in other countries, but offer our players the alternative to purchase Gift Certificates on our website. For more information on Gift Certificates, please visit https://www.wizard101.com/giftcertificate

Do I sense a trend these Countries all have $ currency. As for the gift certificates on your website I have yet to see the Fantasy Palace or the Griffon mount is it likely to be available to those of us who do not live in the US , NZ or Australia via your website ?

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
I live in the US. If I went to game stop and got the epic bundle card can my friend who lives in the UK use it?

ellie

Yes, anyone can redeem the code from any location.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.