Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Diego's Myth Imp Problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 09, 2010
I looked to see if anyone else has posted this and didnt see any comments. I have talked to a couple other wizards with this pet and they are having the same issue.

The Myth Imp states it gives a card at ancient level that does 295 myth damage and dispel next life and death spell.

It is doing the myth damage and putting up the symbols of dispel life and death spells, but it is not dispelling either.

I hope this will be corrected on your next update, it was disappointing to finally get the pet level up only to find it doesnt work.

Thank you.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
there was a post a few days ago in which zeke replied but it seems to have been deleted, yes even when the mobs in celestia use this spell it does not dispell anything, you watch as the card disappears like it is going to dispell but it does nothing.

Survivor
Oct 09, 2010
I cant find the post you are refering to. Will this problem be addressed. If not I'll start training another pet, i dont want to invest anymore into the imp if not.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
Just so you know I posted about this problem months ago and nothing was done. I have written KI numerous times and they have not once gotten back to me nor given me any explanation nor have they refunded the money I spent moving this up to get the dispels which have never worked.