Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How long does the epic bundle last?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 05, 2009
Ok so, I plan to buy the epic bundle this saturday when i go out of town. I want to know is their a expiration date or anything. Please can an administrator answer this for i can have a fact not an opinion.

thank you

We have no plans to discontinue the Epic Gift Card, however we suspect it may start to sell out in GameStop stores as the holidays approach.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
May 05, 2009
Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
the card itself has no actual time limit, as far as i know, that it needs to be redeemed in. you can redeem the card whenever you feel like it! :-) :-) :-D :-P

Defender
Jan 01, 2009
So you get to keep the mount and spear and other stuff as long as you are a subscriber?

You bought them, they belong to you, whether you are a subscriber, a Crowns player or a Free to Play player.

chardarkspur wrote:
So you get to keep the mount and spear and other stuff as long as you are a subscriber?

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Defender
Jan 01, 2009
I thought there might be a limit as to how long they would last. You usually manage to make things very clear, Zeke. Thank you very much. I hunted down the nearest Gamestop and bought the bundle today. Can't wait to load it up!! Love the game and wish I had more time to play. But then I would have nothing else to do after maxing out. Michael Nightgem/necromancer level 36

Survivor
Feb 18, 2009
can you list what gamestop's have the epic bundle because people have been saying that the ganestop they go to doesn't have any. So i dont want to waste lots of gas searching each gamestop for epic bundles. its also time consuming and inconvinient.

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
can you buy the epic bundle multiple times?
i ask because i have bought it and redeemed everything, but i bought it when i was a master and now i am a grandmaster, i want the new clothes as well as another minigame thingymabob.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2010
PokeDan14 wrote:
i ask because i have bought it and redeemed everything, but i bought it when i was a master and now i am a grandmaster, i want the new clothes as well as another minigame thingymabob.

I got 2 epic bundles for my birthday ( from a few different people) you get the same minigame, but you can choose to get the clothes for higher levels.

Defender
Aug 08, 2010
The mini-game you get is actually random. I have eight different mini-games (you can find them occasionally for sale in the bazaar).

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
WilliamHJames wrote:
PokeDan14 wrote:

I got 2 epic bundles for my birthday ( from a few different people) you get the same minigame, but you can choose to get the clothes for higher levels.

THANK YOU , i had to get some shots and my mom said she would get me something, so i wanted it again. THANKS AGAIN!!