Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Worlds!?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 03, 2010
I have heard rumors about KI adding even MORE worlds to Wizard101 that are accesible after Celestia. I admit, that would be REALLY cool! I have a few suggestions for what I would like to see in the Spiral:

1. An Arctic-themed world, maybe with creatures like penguins and snowmen.

2. A generic "islands in the sky" theme with a whole bunch of floating islands connected to each other.

I guess that it. Please give me your opinions on the subject.

Survivor
Nov 13, 2010
Delver
Aug 13, 2010
wolfbone7 wrote:
I have heard rumors about KI adding even MORE worlds to Wizard101 that are accesible after Celestia. I admit, that would be REALLY cool! I have a few suggestions for what I would like to see in the Spiral:

1. An Arctic-themed world, maybe with creatures like penguins and snowmen.

2. A generic "islands in the sky" theme with a whole bunch of floating islands connected to each other.

I guess that it. Please give me your opinions on the subject.

Well Celestia just came out but what the heck! Maybe a world called, "Timeslashed" It is before the Titans went to war. For example, Wizard City before the undead had risen. You'd be playing in that time period when the War just broke out. Add 10 or even 15 more levels to it. For those of you who have beat this(I'm sure many have) the Crystal of Time. You go back to DragonSpyre when the Dragon Titan's army is attacking. That's what I mean. And of course there would be Krokotopia and Marleybone and Mooshu too! Many bosses would of course look very different, because this was a time of many different types of clothing. This goes back even before Ambrose(Depending on how old he actually is ;) )! So we'd have new clothes and many NCPS would yes be creatures such as Triton, Giant, Dragon you get the idea. Of course I doubt you'd take the time to read this )! A last boss would be maybe one Titan who'd equip all powers, yes balance, and have a little bit of the over 12,000 health nothing to hard, (Well for being maybe a level 69 you'd probably need a bit of a challenge)! So maybe going back in time for a while would be something you'd find very NEAT to play in. Let me just name the last boss...

Kronos/Cronus

Health: 12,000

School Of Choice: Mostly Storm, (Sorry Diviners) a little bit of balance but a high resist to each school

Weapon of Choice: (Now this doesn't need to be put but...) A very large sword called Kronos/Cronus sword! Electricity and Water surround it and it's black on the bottom, and a little silver/white on the top.

Color: Skin Color, A little pale, a medium sized beard, a little long down to his chest maybe

Well that's my idea, hope everyone liked it, now I have to help my sister with her "school work" by writing her a story Cya

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Yes kingsisle is adding 4 more worlds after celestia, it's part of the new story arch with the new villan (morganth) who is the new malistare.

Survivor
May 03, 2010
thunderbird120 wrote:
Yes kingsisle is adding 4 more worlds after celestia, it's part of the new story arch with the new villan (morganth) who is the new malistare.

Thanks. I thought it was just a rumor, but I heard that KI announced something about a whole new storyline to keep the game going. thanks again for your help. :-)