Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Low level players in Celicia

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
Dont know where things changed, Celicia was suppose to be for upper level players. Now i am seeing those with 900 in health trying to play there?
This is insane, and Ignorant on the players part. To come to a high hitting level with low health and expect to be able to play. The Game is to blame for allowing it.
So in future, if a low level player joins my fight he can have it all, i will leave. I will not go thru the hardship a low level player creates.
And if you are one of those Low level players that loves to come to Celicia, I know you wont ask if you can join a fight, but if you do and I see you are Low level, I leave the same.
You will be dead in one or two hits and then who will kill the opponent you drew? The Game needs to correct this. Give everyone a certain level of health when they come to Celicia so they have a fighting chance with others, OR Just stop them from entering Celicia all together. This afternoon I left 6 fights in one hour because of weak low level players, is this the Future? Game it is up to you in your Ball Park.........

Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
i agree is is ridiculus on how many low level players are in celestia. It is ment for level 50 wizards that have already beaten the game. It just isnt right :(