Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Statue, statue......Aha!

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 28, 2009
Hey, i loved the statue you gived KI, but i have a new idea about statues.

I always wanted to have some armored knight statues with the look of a juggernaut. The life juggernaut that in an armor you know, that one. I forgot his full name but that kind of look. The one in drake hatchry you know.

Wait, is his name Gallium Juggernaut! Yay, i got it! X Dance X

Ok, when he stop moving, it looks like that limited item! So i wish we can buy some Gallium Juggernaut statues to put in front of "castles" Like the new fantasy castle and is even useful in the DS GF! Just like the dragon path or something that lead to the Malistaire dungeon. Many guards that i wish you can even name them like Sir cool, Sir coco, Sir guma.....

And they aren't only statues, they moves but not walk just like the spirit guards at the dragon ridge canyon.

Is very useful in the Fantasy palace. You can put in the throne room, at each side, five knights at each side! It really make you some king! And even if we can make them say something we wrote for them when someone press X......I won't care anymore how much it cost! If is that cool and valuable, you can even see one for 10000! Or even more if you want!

Hope you liked my idea. Cya!

Colin Legend Gem Level:51 Myth

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
Hmm...thats a neat idea. I think its nice how sometimes KI give away statues/furni on holidays, like Veterans Day.
Anyway, yeah, thats a cool idea. I think that there should be a Thanksgiving Statue, with a turkey and a wizard eating it or something. :P