Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ra

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 22, 2010
I think KI should at least do some kind of side effect for ra i mean it doest do more damage for balance wizards but i mean give it something to do like storm lord stuns, rebirth gives absorb, and so on those are 48 spells and they can do that and we can't even do that when we are 58 so plz just add something to it :)

Eric legendrunner 48 sorcerer

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Why? I think it's fine the way it is and I'm a Sorcerer. Most of the Level 48 spells added a charm or ward to the enemies (or the allies in Rebirth's case), but that was Level 48. This is a completely different level, plus not all the Level 58 spells add a charm/ward to the enemy. The only ones that do are Efreet (or Ifrit, however you wanna spell it), Medusa, and Leviathan (I think).

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
Actually i think Ra is fine because i deals a good amount of damage and its to all enemies. But maybe adding a -25% next outgoing damage wouldnt hurt for each enemy like Power Nova????? Just a suggestion. But i think it would be more fun if when ra was attacking he set down his ankh also on the ground and he grabbed some of the suns fire and threw it at the enemy then he picked up his ankh and shot a beam on sunlight giving the weakness????? i think this would be cool

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
oder321 wrote:
I think KI should at least do some kind of side effect for ra i mean it doest do more damage for balance wizards but i mean give it something to do like storm lord stuns, rebirth gives absorb, and so on those are 48 spells and they can do that and we can't even do that when we are 58 so plz just add something to it :)

Hey Eric. There are 3 Rank 8 spells which attack all enemies. Since Snow Angel casts taunt which at best could affect monster behavior, its safe to say that none of the Rank 8 AoE (Area of Effect) spells leave a charm or ward. On the bright side, Ra is slightly more than twice the damage of Rank 4 sandstorm, so at least its more damage per pip.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
oder321 wrote:

Our forest lord does no bonus, as a matter of fact I take that back. Yes it does seeing that To all enemies. is quite a bonus for us life wizards, but you get what I'm saying. And if you want a bonus do power nova instead it does ok damage and puts weaknesses to all enemies.

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
Ra is an amazing spell i'm an ice wizard and trust me when i say i know when a 58 spell needs to be changed. I wouldnt say that ra needs to be changed i myself have a balanced and what ra is that it implies more of the bonuses you get from your gear that you get in celestia when you have reached your legendary or 55 gear ra is amazing, it can critical very often which trust me leaves anyone knocked out and the boost you guys get to your attack isnt bad either. I would suggest making your secondary sun
Gargantuan+Ra=amazing