Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Magic out of battles!

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Wouldn't it be cool if we could do magic out of battles? Think about it! You could summon a spell to help you on something. Example: A huge block of ice is covering your path. If you have a fire card then you may use it to melt the ice. Say you use helepheant for example. It comes from your wand and melts the ice and you pass! Your teacher may call you for a certain quest only your school can do. Example: the death teacher needs you for a quest. The way to get to where you need to go is you need to go underground. You summon a ghoul and he opens a hole for you and you walk in. Only death may come to this place for you need the quest for it. Also I think we should be able to summon spells just for fun! Bored in the commons? Cast your spell to show everyone, or just for entertainment! You can let them walk around too. You can cast a spell at your house to bring a card to life. It may walk around your house, looking at stuff, or try to destroy! At your house you can switch your cards behavior! You can set it to friendly or evil. It's like a pet but much cooler and bigger. Also the card will only last an hour after that you must cast it again. I also have a new pvp. If you are a harry potter fan than you will know what I am talking about. In harry potter they do not summon things. It is just a blast of light. Well in pvp I think we could do a different type and do plain blasts of light to hit the other person. It would bring their life down a little. You can move, have things in the arena to block spells, and all of that! NOTE: You can still do regular arena too.

James Skull Wielder legendary necromancer
~Death is the future, Life is the past~

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
hunteray09 wrote:
Wouldn't it be cool if we could do magic out of battles? Think about it! You could summon a spell to help you on something. Example: A huge block of ice is covering your path. If you have a fire card then you may use it to melt the ice. Say you use helepheant for example. It comes from your wand and melts the ice and you pass! Your teacher may call you for a certain quest only your school can do. Example: the death teacher needs you for a quest. The way to get to where you need to go is you need to go underground. You summon a ghoul and he opens a hole for you and you walk in. Only death may come to this place for you need the quest for it. Also I think we should be able to summon spells just for fun! Bored in the commons? Cast your spell to show everyone, or just for entertainment! You can let them walk around too. You can cast a spell at your house to bring a card to life. It may walk around your house, looking at stuff, or try to destroy! At your house you can switch your cards behavior! You can set it to friendly or evil. It's like a pet but much cooler and bigger. Also the card will only last an hour after that you must cast it again. I also have a new pvp. If you are a harry potter fan than you will know what I am talking about. In harry potter they do not summon things. It is just a blast of light. Well in pvp I think we could do a different type and do plain blasts of light to hit the other person. It would bring their life down a little. You can move, have things in the arena to block spells, and all of that! NOTE: You can still do regular arena too.

James Skull Wielder legendary necromancer
~Death is the future, Life is the past~

YES KINGSISLE! We must have this. Also, maybe we should be able to use 'speed charms' that make us faster, instead of buying the mounts. Note that the speed charms will be over a ratio of time, a small one, such as 5 minutes-1 hour.

Survivor
May 27, 2009
I think that would be awesome. I mean shooting balls of light at other people would be awesome. though if you shout someone like another wizard, they wouldn't get hurt, only the creatures. you can shoot a creature from the sidewalk or you can just get into a normal duel. good idea kid.