Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia expansion is full of bugs!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
1. Ok, this really gets on my nerves. Every time I lose in the PvP dueling thing in the Massive Fantasy Palace, my game crashes and it says Wizard101 Graphical Client Stopped Working. And then I have to log back in and stuff. But, now it's happening at random times. I'm getting annoyed with it. I think it has something to do with the new CL expansion.

2. Also, people's names are getting changed to things not even on the wizard name list. Like Bo and Gus. It MIGH have something to do with Polymporph, but I'm not sure.

3. Sometimes things that are allowed by the filter, show up in red and appear as a ". . .". But then they show up as white when you try again. This happened when I tried to type the "Oh my gosh!" face. Which is this ---> :O . See what I mean?

4. I have heard there is a sound dialog problem in MooShu, though I haven't experienced it. I believe its called Error 123. But, there is already a solution to that.

6. Sometimes, when I enter a room, there is a red outline thing of either a crab, Helephant, or Hydra.

7. Karolak NightSpinner in Stormriven is Fire, but he resists Ice and boosts on Fire.

8. Sometimes there are white boxes over images.

9. Sometimes when you try to add someone or they add you, their level shows up as 0 and there is a white box over their school.

10. This was already a bug before Celestia, but it is still going on. When you try to port to someone in a not full dungeon, it says that your friend is in a full dungeon, and you can't port.

11. Peoples' pets are showing up as huge ones.

That is 11 bugs! Please read this KI!

We are aware of most of these, but things don't get fixed over night.

I also want to make sure you are aware that we do have a bug report system.

Help & Support Tab -> Contact Us -> Contact Us Tab -> Bugs

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Defender
Dec 23, 2009
This was already a bug before Celestia, but it is still going on. When you try to port to someone in a not full dungeon, it says that your friend is in a full dungeon, and you can't port.

that is 100% right because it was happening to me too
i tred to port to someone because he needed help and it was not full
but it said it was full

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
mat567010 wrote:
This was already a bug before Celestia, but it is still going on. When you try to port to someone in a not full dungeon, it says that your friend is in a full dungeon, and you can't port.

that is 100% right because it was happening to me too
i tred to port to someone because he needed help and it was not full
but it said it was full

I listed that. It was number 10.