Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ending the 3 year fight

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
i have decided the only way to end this battle of noobs porting to worlds they shouldn't be in now list why or why not noobs should be or not be alowed in CL here's my expresion i think noobs should NOT be in celestia because

1. there not in their world they should be in

2. there taking on the hardest things first like a low level uses spells like storm shark against a monster with 4,000 health

3 there not prepared or experienced

its just unacceptable ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE!!!

hunter legendwraith level56 necromancer

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
izzi250 wrote:
i have decided the only way to end this battle of noobs porting to worlds they shouldn't be in now list why or why not noobs should be or not be alowed in CL here's my expresion i think noobs should NOT be in celestia because

2. there taking on the hardest things first like a low level uses spells like storm shark against a monster with 4,000 health

Agreed

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
i agree i worked hard to get in my level not to have anoob come in and cry for healing all the time cause they cant make it and we cant attack cause to buy saving them so they can cast low level spells it is maddening

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
My reasons are...

1. They port while your in a fight and a new enemy comes in the battle!
2. They flee and leave you alone to fight the enemies!

This is getting SO ANNOYING! :x

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
i'm with ya and i know what you mean

Dakota LegendHammer level 45 death

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
izzi250 wrote:

agreed and your also right

Defender
Jul 21, 2009
When a low level ports to a future world they can't go to yet, it should be sort of like porting to a friends house. The friend they ported to could kick them out of the world when they want. When the friend they ported leaves that world or logs out, the low level would have like fifth min for the person they ported to to enter the world again or the low level would be kicked out of that world back to where they ported from. You can not port to a low level in a future world.