Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is it Hard?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
Epicly awesome, but it can get really annoying and really hard. Especially when you get the the last part of it :-o .

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
It does have its challenges, especially when you first get there. After awhile, it gets easier.

Defender
May 25, 2009
master101902 wrote:
Epicly awesome, but it can get really annoying and really hard. Especially when you get the the last part of it :-o .

It is epicly awesome, as master101902 said. I havent gotton to the last part, stuck on one part, but it really isnt that hard for wizards our level. Its a little rough, but never hard.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Its very hard. The battles get pretty out of hand. But for me, It is awesome!! Challenging battle, epic missions, awesome gear!!!! I mean, its like heaven for grandmasters! :D

Defender
Feb 11, 2010
It's only in the beginning that you get a little shock that the mobs and bosses can actually damage you, unlike the old world.

It takes a couple of days to get to lvl 60 or so.

Me and the GF haven't died yet and there has been no encounter in CL that we haven't been able to duo. Even the final bosses when it feels like you have them on farm (after the first time you beat them) are rather predicable in what tactic to use.