Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Too much like MB

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
The people (well, dogs), the music, and mostly everything else, is too much like MB Dogs already took over MB and KT, so why CL?

Please tell me what you think
Thanks, Alexis Hawk caller

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Your kidding right? The music is nothing like Mb and i dare you to find giant underwater domes, a kraken, and land sharks in mb.

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
wizardgirl322 wrote:
The people (well, dogs), the music, and mostly everything else, is too much like MB Dogs already took over MB and KT, so why CL?

I totally agree with you. I mean everyone else says it's not anything like mb, but I think it is!

Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
Marleybonians "took over" Marleybone because it's their home world. Marleybonians "took over" Celestia and Krokotopia because they are explorers and researchers, so they would naturally want to seek out new worlds. I agree with thunderbird, the environment is totally different than Marleybone.

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
melcookie925 wrote:
wizardgirl322 wrote:

I totally agree with you. I mean everyone else says it's not anything like mb, but I think it is!
your in mooshu,oh my gosh,she ported to cl when she SHOULDN`T

Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
While the beginning music and characters are kind of Marleybonish, trust me, it doesn't stay like that. I will admit that I am a bit sick of the dogs since we already saw them in Krokotopia and, naturally, Marleybone, it does get more different as you progress through the game.
- Brianna Thundersong, level 54 diviner, currently questing in Stormriven Hall.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
How the heck is celestia anything like marleybone, it has a few dogs but how?!?!?!?!?!

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
well it is true the dogs are in clestia but they are very in to history and are aways looking for new worlds so dont be mad if a new world comes out and the dogs are already there.