Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 11-12-10

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Friday again already! This week went fast! Let's get to some more feedback, huh?

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

This week, we want to know about your pet's dietary habits. What is your favorite pet, and what is his/her favorite snack that's in game? If you could create ONE snack that doesn't exist for this pet, what would it be?

For example, my firecat LOVES flaming soup, but also would probably like Firecracker Shrimp. How about yours?

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Survivor
Dec 06, 2009
Defender Pigs ironically like meat, and love any meat from Life School. I think we'll have to cook up some "Pigs in a Blanket" for them sometime!

Community Leader
Tigra, My Hydra Loves Nutty Candy Bars If I could make a snack for her it would have to be 3 Worm soup which would be a Rank 6 Balance snack +2 Strength +2 Agility and +2 Will Looks like Meat soup but with 3 worms slightly coming out one red (Fire) one blue (Ice) and one purple (Storm)

Serving the community since 2010, we strive for excellence, bringing you the most accurate information on first generation pets! Visit The Petnome Project today!
Explorer
Jul 29, 2009
My favorite pet is the Ice Bird. It gives a good card for Thaumaturges and it likes to eat Golden Squash. I'm not sure about new ideas for pet snacks. There are already so many varities!

Sean Dunedreamer- Level 53 Conjurer

"Myth is our ancestry. Value your elders."

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
Squire
Aug 12, 2009
My Burnzilla loves Redskin Peanuts but would probably really like a Meteor Souffle.

Explorer
Jul 15, 2009
Hmm .... my helephant also loves flaming soup, he also likes hot chili, with hot sauce.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
Morphing Cracker which is level 7 snack. it morphs into the exact shape and school your pet is in so it's perfect for your pet's liking, however, if you were to buy one, it would cost A LOT

Defender
Feb 22, 2009
Well, I have only found one snack my Storm Cat loves, and that is Gummy Firecat. He also likes Glowing Taffy. So, I think a Glowing Gummy Firecat would be perfect for him!

Alex Dragonbreaker
Level 54
Grandmaster
Diviner

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
My favorite pet would have to be my first Level 48 pet, Kobe the Hydra. For some reason he loves cereal; whether it's Frosted Drakes, Honey Tombs, Raising Bran, Sizzle Smacks, Rice Wispies, Ambr-O's, or Crackle Jacks, he'll eat a bowl of it and be happy. I'm glad I found something all three of his heads like; they're all so picky!

Since Kobe's heads have such conflicting opinions, they all want different foods: Kobe's Fire head wants Habanero Chocolate Bar, Kobe's Ice head wants Kakigori, and Kobe's Storm head would like some Electric Lemonade.

Defender
May 31, 2010
Dear Professor,
Since I like to craft snacks for my pets and have pets from all of the schools , I noticed we could use a few more snack in some areas.

Need Level 5 snacks for...
Fire has 4 craftable snacks totaling 17pts
Ice has 5 craftable snacks totaling 20pts
Balance has 5 craftable snacks totaling 20pts.

Need Level 3 snacks for...
Storm has 4 craftable snacks totaling 20pts
Life has 5 craftable snacks totaling 22pts
Myth has 5 craftable snacks totaling 25pts

Death has 9 craftable snacks totaling 41 pts , and is well above the rest.

If there is a level 7 snack recipe vendor in celestia, I haven't found them yet, and are not included in these totals , If we don't have one, hope he makes an appearance in the future.

As you can see Professor , your poor fire school pets are falling behind in the crafted snack department.

Would love to see some specialty snacks added for the holiday season, from beef brisket and potatoe latkes to candy canes and glazed ham.

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
my wraith its epic in the cannon i go wraiths away! instead of bombs away lol it LOVES those taco town specials i sure hope he likes these: midnight sundae, dusk muffin, fog cake, and black cherrys wow i just made myself hungry xD

hunter legendwraith level56 necromancer

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
My satyr loves fairy cake but would probably also like a pixie dust tea as well.

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Well, fire pets love flaming hot soup, so maybe a soup for each school.

Survivor
Apr 14, 2010
Hi my storm cat, Bosco loves moon pies, I think it would be great to give him Frisky mouse bits. I would love them to give 6 xp and a boost to power and agility

Survivor
Sep 02, 2009
I'm not so sure what my Burnzilla would like i will try cherry pie though i think a Molten Meatball, Burning Beats and FLAMING FAJITA'S

p.s. Fire cracker shrimp would be tastey to!

The sun is nothing without a fire ,Blaze***

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
My little Sea Dragon has an obsession with donuts, but the poor thing can only find sugar donuts! And while it does like them, I cannot help but think that a broader mix of donuts would please my little Sea Dragon - as well as the rest of his brethen - immensely. Chocolate donuts, chili donuts, ghostly donuts, jelly donuts, frozen donuts... Let the donuts have their say!

Administrator
MsSandy121 wrote:
Dear Professor,
Since I like to craft snacks for my pets and have pets from all of the schools , I noticed we could use a few more snack in some areas.

Need Level 5 snacks for...
Fire has 4 craftable snacks totaling 17pts
Ice has 5 craftable snacks totaling 20pts
Balance has 5 craftable snacks totaling 20pts.

Need Level 3 snacks for...
Storm has 4 craftable snacks totaling 20pts
Life has 5 craftable snacks totaling 22pts
Myth has 5 craftable snacks totaling 25pts

Death has 9 craftable snacks totaling 41 pts , and is well above the rest.

If there is a level 7 snack recipe vendor in celestia, I haven't found them yet, and are not included in these totals , If we don't have one, hope he makes an appearance in the future.

As you can see Professor , your poor fire school pets are falling behind in the crafted snack department.

Would love to see some specialty snacks added for the holiday season, from beef brisket and potatoe latkes to candy canes and glazed ham.

I went ahead and let our design folks know to take a look at that - thanks for letting me know!

As for everyone else, love the suggestions. They were all great, but I think my favorite was... MASHED POTATOES OF POWER! I'm not sure why, it just made me giggle. Awesome, awesome name.

New feedback Friday coming up later today! Stay tuned! ::grin::

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea