Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

stuck

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
I am working in mooshu in kisbie village.And I need really really good answer to get to the next place.Can you help me???I was on the final Qwest in the place and then BOOM i could not go any ferther it is just so weird.It happen to my other wizard too :-o.And my other wizard went to mooshu like my other ones but this one got stonen by this kid who kep saying bad words to his mom he was the weirdest kid I know!!! His falt!?.!?.He was a real buthole and just a real meanie too!!!!????....Wow Wow Wow he was a weird kid. . . . . . . .And I have too more like weak wizards and I just need help on the mooshu thing so.NEW TOPIC NOW!!Webkinz I have a lot but that was when I was like 2 to 8 years i liked it. I hope you guys can help me so.Bye! :( 8) 8) :) :-o :-) :-o I did all the faces hee hee bye!!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
dillonshark9908 wrote:
I am working in mooshu in kisbie village.And I need really really good answer to get to the next place.Can you help me???I was on the final Qwest in the place and then BOOM i could not go any ferther it is just so weird.It happen to my other wizard too :-o.And my other wizard went to mooshu like my other ones but this one got stonen by this kid who kep saying bad words to his mom he was the weirdest kid I know!!! His falt!?.!?.He was a real buthole and just a real meanie too!!!!????....Wow Wow Wow he was a weird kid. . . . . . . .And I have too more like weak wizards and I just need help on the mooshu thing so.NEW TOPIC NOW!!Webkinz I have a lot but that was when I was like 2 to 8 years i liked it. I hope you guys can help me so.Bye! :( 8) 8) :) :-o :-) :-o I did all the faces hee hee bye!!

...what?

Survivor
Oct 05, 2010
Hmmm.... maybe try reporting the bug? I'm in Mooshu as well and I haven't encountered anything like that.

-Ashleigh Mythblade, Magnus Balance Wizard