Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Veteran's Day Thank You

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 10, 2010
Just a thanks for the 'nod' you rendered to our vets (and yeah, a personal thank you) I have two daughters (veterans) and two son-in-laws still serving!

There was a time when 'thank you' to a vet was a dirty word. I remember it painfully well.

Survivor
May 14, 2009
HarleyGoat wrote:
Just a thanks for the 'nod' you rendered to our vets (and yeah, a personal thank you) I have two daughters (veterans) and two son-in-laws still serving!

There was a time when 'thank you' to a vet was a dirty word. I remember it painfully well.

yes remeber too

Explorer
Mar 01, 2009
I would also like to say "Thank You" as well for remembering our vets as I have a son in the army also. I think it is important to show our youth the importance of acknowledging our vets for all they have done past and present.

Explorer
Jul 15, 2009
I also say thank you to those who put their lives in danger and for serving our country so thank you :)

Survivor
May 18, 2010
I logged on on Nov. 14 at 6:46 pm CST and could not find the gift icon to claim veterans day gift....did the promotion end early?