Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make bosses stop cheating

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Celestia is way to hard. Especially for solo players. These bosses are constantly cheating and they need to make them quit. Celestia needs to be more solo friendly.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
the only cheating boss that is required in the whole world is in the stellarium. He only cheats if you hit him twice in a row with the same school. He's not that hard. The only other required cheaters are in the last dungeon which (like malistare) you kinda need several people for. I'm storm and i soloed almost the entire world, you don't get to complain.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
thunderbird120 wrote:
the only cheating boss that is required in the whole world is in the stellarium. He only cheats if you hit him twice in a row with the same school. He's not that hard. The only other required cheaters are in the last dungeon which (like malistare) you kinda need several people for. I'm storm and i soloed almost the entire world, you don't get to complain.
Um, ya I get to complain, It's my right, maybe your just better then me.

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
cl is way hard because you finnished ds and if not
why are you complaining oviesly it will be harder than ds
it won't be as easy like wizard city or krock no it will be hard
and they are not cheating if your level 48 or higher it won't be as hard as later

Defender
Feb 22, 2009
This is one thing I like about Celestia. It is not designed to solo the whole thing in two days. So far, I have only soloed the guy in Stormriven with no minions and about 20 street battles. If you step on a sigil while someone you don't know is on it in Celestia, unless they really REALLY want to try to solo it, they usually thank you for the help. Also I have noticed a lot more nice people in Celestia than there were in Dragonspyre. As in, if you join their battle, they say hi or ty for helping instead of complaining about how you brought in another monster. KI did a really good job with Celestia. I mean really, most people with access to Dragonspyre can solo every boss as they get to them. In Celestia, if you try to solo a boss the second you get to them, you get crushed. I'm glad this world is actually a challenge.

Alex Dragonbreaker
Level 54
Grandmaster
Diviner

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
milo10000 wrote:
This is one thing I like about Celestia. It is not designed to solo the whole thing in two days. So far, I have only soloed the guy in Stormriven with no minions and about 20 street battles. If you step on a sigil while someone you don't know is on it in Celestia, unless they really REALLY want to try to solo it, they usually thank you for the help. Also I have noticed a lot more nice people in Celestia than there were in Dragonspyre. As in, if you join their battle, they say hi or ty for helping instead of complaining about how you brought in another monster. KI did a really good job with Celestia. I mean really, most people with access to Dragonspyre can solo every boss as they get to them. In Celestia, if you try to solo a boss the second you get to them, you get crushed. I'm glad this world is actually a challenge.

Alex Dragonbreaker
Level 54
Grandmaster
Diviner
The bosses in ds lacked wisdom and allot of power pips and higher-ranked spells. These new bosses have all 3 plus cheating its totally unfair for us and I think them having critical hits is a problem. They ALWAYS block ours and we NEVER block their's hardly.

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
Challenges are good which is why I've done stupid things to see how far I can push my wizards. For instance, I won the the minotaur fight in krokotopia with my level 23 pyromancer solo. I've also finish helgrind warren solo with my grand master necromancer.

But, in order for something to be challenging doesn't mean it should be solo unfriendly. Specially for those of us that like to strand strong on their own.