Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fizzles in Celestia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
I do not know if this is suppose to be right, but Pyromancers and Theurgist are fizzling a lot in Celestia. I, as a pyromancer, am fizzling a whole mess for a reason. I never fizzle in a battle. Almost in every battle in Celestia, I fizzle about 2 to 3 times in one battle. I am very confused at why I am fizzling so much in just one battle. Please KI, is this a bug, or is this suppose to happen??

Survivor
Sep 11, 2009
idk i thinks its just a bug cause i noticed that now storm barely fizzes in celestia

Defender
Aug 03, 2009
We didnt even get CL before this problem. I dont know about others, but my Weakness spell (90% acc) seems to be as accurate as Storm, or less so. To me, I think the accuracys have gotten messed up in CL. My Judgments, Spectral Blasts, and Hydras, (all 85% acc) hit about 50% of the time, while the enemies' Stormzillas, Tritons, and Storm Lords conviently hit about 95% of the time. No joking. Don't you love how that one-hit-K-O Judgment ends up fizzling, allowing the enemy to throw a Storm Lord at you, then you can suddenly hit them *after* the stun? Also, my Power Pip chance is 82%, but in CL, it seems I am only getting them about 50% of the time as well. I'm not trying to sound like a killjoy or a whiner or anything, but there are some balance issues that need addressing... no pun intended for us Sorcerors out there