Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

lvl 58 death quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 01, 2009
Why is the lvl 58 quest for death hard and friends cant port you should make it so friends can port or make the boss a different school

Defender
May 30, 2009
nasa27 wrote:
Why is the lvl 58 quest for death hard and friends cant port you should make it so friends can port or make the boss a different school

I didn't think he was too difficult... All you need is gear that has resistance to death (I had my lvl 50 helmet and robe on plus the Vile Boots that I got from the bazaar), death shields, prisms, lots of blades/traps, and wraiths. He just has LOTS of life and "cheats" by putting on curses when you blade or trap. If you use death shields/have good equipment, his attacks are not very strong at all. You can easily chip away at his life with boosted wraiths and heal yourself at the same time.

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
nasa27 wrote:

All level 58 quests are hard. I had to fight Talos about 10 times for my Medusa spell before i could win and even then it was just luck. I think I had like 28 health left and i couldn't get even a wand spell to kill him lol but I had stunned him for two rounds and thankfully the stun worked that time.

No one could port and My minion only Shield itself and Talos was not paying him any attention inspite of all the taunting he was doing. I was prepared to quit when I finally crital against him and thankfully he did not block.

You just have to tough it out. Death shouldn't be so hard because you get half your health back with your attacks.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
NicoUzumaki wrote:
nasa27 wrote:

All level 58 quests are hard. I had to fight Talos about 10 times for my Medusa spell before i could win and even then it was just luck. I think I had like 28 health left and i couldn't get even a wand spell to kill him lol but I had stunned him for two rounds and thankfully the stun worked that time.

No one could port and My minion only Shield itself and Talos was not paying him any attention inspite of all the taunting he was doing. I was prepared to quit when I finally crital against him and thankfully he did not block.

You just have to tough it out. Death shouldn't be so hard because you get half your health back with your attacks.
well, do you have any tips for fighting talos he is really hard and i keep dying
PLZ HELP , WolfIronCaller lvl 58 conjurer

Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
Use your death prizms- change her(i think) to life, use a minion, and shield up.. Keep trying though, you will get it!! It took me several times of fighting her to beat her- I think it was a her anyways.. lol ....goodluck

Survivor
Jan 27, 2009
I beat him about 2 days ago if you want to defeat him just carry prisms and shields and use wraith if you have crowns well use them to get a henchmen to help you............ :) :)