Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Thanks to all

AuthorMessage
Delver
Sep 20, 2009
Wizard101 thank you for the knight statue that we the players will get on Nov. 14 between 10:00 am-12:00 pm CST. You are one of the least games that gives players items because of our logging on and off. I just wanted to say thanks. Have a Happy Thanksgiving and a Merry Christmas!
Special Thanks to all staff members of the Ravenwood School of Magical Arts and every other adminastators
Ryan Lotusgarden Magus Level 34 Balance Wizard
William Shakespeare-"Eye of Newt, and Toe of Frog, Wool of Bat, and Tongue of Dof"

Survivor
May 14, 2009
DouDou123 wrote:
Wizard101 thank you for the knight statue that we the players will get on Nov. 14 between 10:00 am-12:00 pm CST. You are one of the least games that gives players items because of our logging on and off. I just wanted to say thanks. Have a Happy Thanksgiving and a Merry Christmas!
Special Thanks to all staff members of the Ravenwood School of Magical Arts and every other adminastators
Ryan Lotusgarden Magus Level 34 Balance Wizard
William Shakespeare-"Eye of Newt, and Toe of Frog, Wool of Bat, and Tongue of Dof"
yea agree thank you wish i could have a pair of them sitting in front of my house.. I still have sword of valor question is there a way i could mount that on my wall?