Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Minigame kiosk???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 22, 2009
Last night i went on wizard 101 and i discorved one of my friends that plays was on and she had just gotten the new giftcard. we went to the house and we looked every where, found some secrete passages and the dueling circle. but we didn't find the minigame wachamacallit. so where is it? where can she get it? and how do you get it?

She received it in her Gift Icon, just like she received the house, outfit, staff, pet and mount.

She would have got one of several different random kiosks and it is a housing items that she will need to place in her house just like any other decoration.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Squire
Aug 12, 2009
Prospector, is there any chance that there will be an ability to buy / win Minigame Kiosks once the Gift Card is sold out and gone?

I was lucky enough to get a Potion Motion game, but I wouldn't mind being able to farm for another Kiosk for my other wizards.

Thank you very much,
Logan Soulsinger
Legendary Theurgist
Astraeus Slaughterer (1-Hit Kill the guy with my Life Wiz)

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
Delver
Sep 20, 2009
???? Prospector Zeek. I learned that for the Epic Clothing you can choose your items. But i also thought that you would also be able to choose the mini game you want and keep it permanent??? I think this will work better, because players would want there favorite game. Like i just love Potion Motion, and Dueling Diego and Hot Shot is my worst. So it think many people would like it if they could choose which mini game they wanted and they can't change it??? Just a suggestion. :) :) :) :) :) :)

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Prospector Zeke wrote:
She received it in her Gift Icon, just like she received the house, outfit, staff, pet and mount.

She would have got one of several different random kiosks and it is a housing items that she will need to place in her house just like any other decoration.

I would like to know why we were not given a choice of which mini game to get. I got the epic card and ended up with the dueling diego game. I HATE that one!

Ellie

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Prospector Zeke wrote:

Prospector, we should be able to buy all of the wonderful Gamestop items from the crowns menu, or farm them, previously mentioned.