Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Veterans Day Commemorative Statue - Thank you

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
I just wanted to take a moment to thank KingsIsle for thinking of our heroes on this special day.

The statue is VERY lovely and the interactive feature is a great touch! I am proud to host the statue in my wizard's home.

I didn't take the opportunity to pick up one of the swords last year even though my father and grandfathers were veterans. I probably would't have used it that often anyway. So being able to see this, every time I enter my home, really is appreciated.

Explorer
Dec 02, 2009
DaisyBurrows wrote:
I just wanted to take a moment to thank KingsIsle for thinking of our heroes on this special day.

The statue is VERY lovely and the interactive feature is a great touch! I am proud to host the statue in my wizard's home.

I didn't take the opportunity to pick up one of the swords last year even though my father and grandfathers were veterans. I probably would't have used it that often anyway. So being able to see this, every time I enter my home, really is appreciated.

so THAT'S what the statue is for!

Delver
Mar 18, 2010
My thanks to KI as well for honoring our veterans!

Also a deep heart felt thank you to all our veterans and active duty service personnel and their families. We have our freedoms because of you.

With Love,
Megan