Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

to much healing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
Hello wizard101 community. I just finished some pvp and lost horribly to an 1:30 minute match. Why was it so long you ask? Well I have an answer and this is the first time its happened to me and next time i encounter 2 life wizards I'm going to flee its not worth it its suicide and its insanity and kingsisle needs to fix it. Its called over healing and over armoring they spirit armor and they heal none stop, now I will admit I am an ice wizard and I do use ice armor but I never over use it because I find it unfair and this is exactly what these 2 girls did. Their names are Ginelle Ravenpetal and Destiny Breambright. Both life and ready to cheat if you find it to be cheating its where they over heal to a point where you cant hit them they do rebirth over and over again every time you hit them they keep doing it until you run out of cards as they trash talk me and if i say a small thing back they say bad language is not aloud in wizard101 with a mean smile. ;D almost as if blackmail but not quite that bad. So anyways they did that for an hour strait my friend fled and left me in the dust do defend for my self (not that he's not a good friend he was just tired and had to go it was a school night for crying out loud) so yea they just do that and its not nice and its not fun it makes pvp hard and not fair i tried to give them a taste of their own medicine by doing my full power pip ice armor but they just earthquake it away. I know I'm not alone please do something kingsisle this isn't fair and its cheating and those girls knew it thats why they did those creepy smiles ;) ;D it got me so mad as soon as the battle ended i came here to say this I'll also post something similar on wizard101 central. If anyone agrees or have empathy for this horrible cheat please write its not fair and everyone needs to know that its cheating like chain stunning. :-(

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
If this is a problem we need more forums! Quickly, somebody! Post a "too much hitting" and "too much shielding" and "Too much complaining about stupid stuff like this because someone beat me with a good strategy using their own deck"

Really, deal with it. They beat you FAIRLY.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
lol... healing at least with rebirth costs too many pips and takes too long to cast, with the heavy damage now in the game I don't mind at all going up against two epic life players with my balance cause I know that unless they have decent ice players that I can drop half of everyone before life heals and then when life does heal I can finish everyone off the turn after, and if my team members are any good and actually attack and stuff then my life is made even easier

Delver
Mar 15, 2009
Oh great another PvPers looking for a easy win, give it a rest you got beat fairly, LOL

Michael RedBlood death

Survivor
May 09, 2010
1. you spelled too wrong in the title

2. you can get heals too, you know

3. heals are well let's face it, most of the life school's spells

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
when you level up to epic you will find that having life wizards on your PvP doesn't matter much, at least not unless they are good at forest lord

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
I hate it when there's 2 or more life wizards on the opposite team! This makes the match go on longer.

Caroline Sunbright Level 52 Life
Brittany Rainriver Level 43 Storm
Emily Spiritriver Level 38 Death
Nicole Jadesword Level 24 Balance
Laura Iceheart Level 23 Ice

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
i guess it does make the match go on longer if their on the same team my advice is to join a game without life wizards or have the spell infection to lower their healing (i know this because i am a life wizard)

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
mrflubber59 wrote:
i guess it does make the match go on longer if their on the same team my advice is to join a game without life wizards or have the spell infection to lower their healing (i know this because i am a life wizard)

What about the people who say "Yeah, we can heal too!" in that tower in Marleybone. If you set an infection on them, will they get rid of it?

Okay, back on topic lolz. Don't people usually use those infections when they're about to hit somebody high life points? But I know once somebody was spamming infections on me and casting doom and gloom and said, "That what I do to life wizards,". Please don't call me a complainer for sharing that with you guys, I just wanted to tell you it.

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
Just deal with it and have a better strategy, some dude kept getting full 7 pips and most were power pips and kept putting ice absorbs. That took probably between 1:30-2:00. I lost. Oh well, maybe next time

Survivor
Sep 12, 2009
patterjm wrote:
Hello wizard101 community. I just finished some pvp and lost horribly to an 1:30 minute match. Why was it so long you ask? Well I have an answer and this is the first time its happened to me and next time i encounter 2 life wizards I'm going to flee its not worth it its suicide and its insanity and kingsisle needs to fix it. Its called over healing and over armoring they spirit armor and they heal none stop, now I will admit I am an ice wizard and I do use ice armor but I never over use it because I find it unfair and this is exactly what these 2 girls did. Their names are Ginelle Ravenpetal and Destiny Breambright. Both life and ready to cheat if you find it to be cheating its where they over heal to a point where you cant hit them they do rebirth over and over again every time you hit them they keep doing it until you run out of cards as they trash talk me and if i say a small thing back they say bad language is not aloud in wizard101 with a mean smile. ;D almost as if blackmail but not quite that bad. So anyways they did that for an hour strait my friend fled and left me in the dust do defend for my self (not that he's not a good friend he was just tired and had to go it was a school night for crying out loud) so yea they just do that and its not nice and its not fun it makes pvp hard and not fair i tried to give them a taste of their own medicine by doing my full power pip ice armor but they just earthquake it away. I know I'm not alone please do something kingsisle this isn't fair and its cheating and those girls knew it thats why they did those creepy smiles ;) ;D it got me so mad as soon as the battle ended i came here to say this I'll also post something similar on wizard101 central. If anyone agrees or have empathy for this horrible cheat please write its not fair and everyone needs to know that its cheating like chain stunning. :(
well life people try to keep themselfs and their partners alive in pvp and you should aim for the life people in pvp. it easy to break through absorbs. i did a pvp versous life people only life, my team won by one storm lord at one turn then the next turn everyone else stoem lorded. dont make the game change pvp it good the way it is