Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I'll have to give those Manders a PROMOTION!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 13, 2010
First off, I'd like to request something about our blue and purple Mander friends, Hetch Al'Dim and Captain Salalabad. Although they are in the company of other free Manders in the Oasis, they both are dressed like slaves. In fact, there are absolutely no blue or purple Manders in all of Krokotopia that wear a full robe and Fez, like their red and green cousins.

I think perhaps their models should be re-done to look like the pets Ice Salamander and Storm Salamander, respectively, so they can better fit in with their well-dressed friends. It's not a dire situation, but just a little something that I would like to see for the heck of it :-)

Defender
Jul 21, 2010
i dont know how far youve gotten but in the krokosphinx theres blue manders and the tomb of storms has purple manders

Defender
Aug 13, 2010
starwarsguy765 wrote:
i dont know how far youve gotten but in the krokosphinx theres blue manders and the tomb of storms has purple manders

I am aware of this. To repeat what I said earlier, there are no blue or purple Manders in all Krokotopia that wear a full robe and Fez, like their red and green cousins. Except for the Ice and Storm Salamander pets, all of them wear nothing but a white skirt...thing... signifying their Slave status.

Among red Manders, there are the mustachioed, well-robed merchants in the Oasis (Such as Tinu Bhakmal) and their 'Charmed Slave' counterparts in the Palace of Fire. However, Hetch and Salalabad are also dressed like slaves, despite one of them being a Captain and both of them being in the 'safe' Oasis.

Have I lost you or anyone else or do 'yall get it? :-P

Survivor
Sep 04, 2008
Yeah, Luvas, I think you're right.
The two of them look like slaves, but they aren't even close to being some! They really need nicer clothing, and I think they would want it , too!

Jessica Starrider aka Haley Moonwhisper
(Level 24) (Level 35)

Survivor
Apr 13, 2010