Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Master of Fire

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 06, 2010
ya i was wondering if im a lvl 50 pyromancer then how come i have never had the title "Master of Fire" before? I hear you get it when your lvl 48 so.......ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
You get Master of Fire, in your case, when you learn all of your fire spells. Before celestia was released, you would learn your last spell at level 48. But, now you don't learn your last spell until level 58.

Survivor
Mar 06, 2010
random1self wrote:
You get Master of Fire, in your case, when you learn all of your fire spells. Before celestia was released, you would learn your last spell at level 48. But, now you don't learn your last spell until level 58.
o so is tht why i didnt get the badge? because my last spell was suppose 2 be dragon but........ i got to lvl 50 a little after celestia came out.......so does that mean i'll get the master of fire badge when i learn the new last fire spell??? the genie i thinK??? caus if it is i am totally cool with it, it gives e more motivation

Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
No, Today I hit 48 and got Master of Balance. All you gotta do is go to your school and pick up the Fire Dragon Spell and also try Collosus Bv. FOr the hidden trainer

Explorer
Jun 26, 2009
I had gotten my lvl 48 spell, Orthrus, before Cl came out. I didnt get Master Of Monsters until one day i got my crab crusher badge i went to put that on and i noticed it.

Explorer
Jul 13, 2010
You get master of fire when you have all fire spells (except efreet i think) :D.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
mexican2012 wrote:
ya i was wondering if im a lvl 50 pyromancer then how come i have never had the title "Master of Fire" before? I hear you get it when your lvl 48 so.......ANY SUGGESTIONS?

You'll get Master of Fire badge once you've learned Fire Dragon.
It might not say that you earned a badge, though, so you'll have to look around for it.