Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I logged in and got a Statue?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
Hello, all.

I logged in just a few minutes ago and noticed that I was gifted a "Commemorative Statue," and I was wondering why this was. I'm not mad about it- the statue looks quite nice. :)

But how did I get this and Who gave it to me?

That's correct. The game launcher states:

Lest we Forget...
To honor all those who have served their countries, every player who logs in to Wizard101 the game between now and 11:59pm CST on Nov 14 will receive this Commemorative Statue.

Look for the Gift Icon in game to redeem this limited edition item.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
JoelCooless wrote:
Hello, all.

I logged in just a few minutes ago and noticed that I was gifted a "Commemorative Statue," and I was wondering why this was. I'm not mad about it- the statue looks quite nice. :)

You get it because it was Veterans day im guessing.And yes it does look really nice

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
dangerous65 wrote:
JoelCooless wrote:
Hello, all.

You get it because it was Veterans day im guessing.And yes it does look really nice

Yes, it was because of Veteran's Day. I agree, the statue is nice!

Survivor
Mar 28, 2010
It didn't give me one on any of my accounts...
and I logged in before 1159pm CST

Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
the statue is amazing. it goes with all my ancient stuff in my castle

Survivor
Oct 30, 2010
kend1 wrote:
It didn't give me one on any of my accounts...
and I logged in before 1159pm CST

The same thing happened to me and I kept asking people where's the icon. I do read the information on the start page. I would have liked to have on as my Dad was a veteran of three wars. Oh well.

Explorer
Sep 05, 2010
Not trying to give any secrets or anything, but if your lucky, when you sell it on bazaar you could probably buy a new house. Serious! But anyways, its normal.
Everyone who logged in by that time around Veteran's Day got one.
And if you didn't get one, they might have gotten rid of it early, or you just didn't keep track of time.