Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Extremely Rare Pet Snack

AuthorMessage
Armiger
May 10, 2010
melcookie925 wrote:
likeluigi123 wrote:
DouDou123 wrote:
It could be called the Ultimate Nutrients Fruit! Includes Protien Iron Calcium Sodium Vitamins and MUCH MUCH MORE! Only found after defeating Celestia last boss. Can only by bought with 2000 Coins and never sold.
Picture: A giant round white fruit with rainbow dots and glowing colors simultaneously
Description: +1 level, and 10 everything
2000,how bout 200000 gold
200,000 gold would be WAYYYYYYYYYYY too much. i can't think of anyone who could get that much gold.

200,000 gold is very easy to get. I spend that much gold all the time on mega snacks, which can be found at the bazaar very rarely. I will sit and wait for hours looking for mega snacks, because I wont train my pet without them... I do wish that the Mega Snack packs would be sold for gold, and they should be 30000 gold for each mega snack pack. Now, if something greater would be made, then of course it would be worth even more. I would pay a fortune in gold if I can level my pet without having to play those boring and repetative pet mini games!

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
Hmm this woul be awesome but we all know KI wont let this fly, i wouldnt neither lol. well not the way you guys suggested.
hmmm maybe this.

+10 in every stats
Cost 5,000 - 10,000 Gold
Level 60 Only! (am not level 60, so dont complain)
Sold from Secret seller in Celestia.
and also available in crown shop. 500 - 1,000 Crowns

maybe like that it might come, but they aleady have mega snack pack, so i guess this might not cme. If it does, it would be a gif to us :)

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
Edude85 wrote:
honestly it should be like a half million, if it takes it to next lvl then its really unfair!
The gold count cant go to 500,000. Only somewhere near 200,000.

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
Codone wrote:
No "Rare Candy" Allowed

Rare candy is a pokemon kind of cheat that allows a pokemon to get a free level. Perfect in relationship but you need to meet SUPER special requirements for it.

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
Edude85 wrote:
honestly it should be like a half million, if it takes it to next lvl then its really unfair!

The max gold you can have is 200k so not really.

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
melcookie925 wrote:
likeluigi123 wrote:
DouDou123 wrote:
It could be called the Ultimate Nutrients Fruit! Includes Protien Iron Calcium Sodium Vitamins and MUCH MUCH MORE! Only found after defeating Celestia last boss. Can only by bought with 2000 Coins and never sold.
Picture: A giant round white fruit with rainbow dots and glowing colors simultaneously
200,000 gold would be WAYYYYYYYYYYY too much. i can't think of anyone who could get that much gold.
that's the point it's an epic snack so it shouldn't be sold for 2000 what do you expect

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
Codone wrote:
No "Rare Candy" Allowed
lol pokemon cheats with rare candys

Survivor
Oct 29, 2009
I was just about to post the same exact idea except for lvl 70
and they would go up two ranks
And it would not drop form monsters you would buy it with arena tickets and crowns.

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
fourmyant wrote:
I was thinking of a pet snack that makes your pet grow to their next level automatically. You should get it at level 60 and it cannot be sold.

the closest snack ive seen to that was the golden wheat bread. Saw it in the bazaar one day and it read about 30 xp points for only one game. I heard it came in the mega snack pack and have no idea why somebody would sell it.

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
likeluigi123 wrote:
DouDou123 wrote:

wait do you mean 2000 crowns? XD

Survivor
Nov 14, 2010
fourmyant wrote:
likeluigi123 wrote:
DouDou123 wrote:

No you get it for free with level 60.

How about you get one for free when you beat last CL boss amd rest cost 5000 gold or highest craft item? that sounds fair enough! :D

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
blue853 wrote:
fourmyant wrote:
likeluigi123 wrote:
DouDou123 wrote:

How about you get one for free when you beat last CL boss amd rest cost 5000 gold or highest craft item? that sounds fair enough! :D

Worst idea ever! A snack that raises a pet one level but only gives a +10 to all attributes? That's not smart at all! Attributes effect talents and only getting a +10 to all Attributes would hurt your pet more then anything.

Look, it's a whole lot easier to train your pet to epic then you think. Feed it high ranking snacks that it loves and if you don't buy an energy refill you can still train your pet twice a day and get it to Adult in at least two days. From Adult to Ancient would take at most 5 and from Anciet to Epic would take at most 10. Train early in the day, let your energy refill during the day, train in the evening. That will get you at least 192 xp a day.

A single pet snack that raises your pet one level. Yah, if there ever is one go ahead and use it! What in horror as you pet learn Crafty or Tenacious! LOL

Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
Explorer
Apr 26, 2010
likeluigi123 wrote:
DouDou123 wrote:
no no no no! That is too expensive make it like 50000

Explorer
Apr 26, 2010
fourmyant wrote:
likeluigi123 wrote:
DouDou123 wrote:

how about buying it but any level

Explorer
Apr 26, 2010
Edude85 wrote:
The problem with that is because the maximum gold we can have is 200,000 so that is too expensive and why would KI make such a thing even exist< You have to train your pets with the regular snacks or go to the Crown Shop and get the Mega-Snack Pack.

Explorer
Dec 08, 2009
Codone wrote:
No "Rare Candy" Allowed

hahahaha! I agree, although I would be willing to spend 100, 000 gold on one :p. But if anything like this or even half like this is put out there it should be a boss drop :)

Survivor
Feb 06, 2011
the thing would be called:evouloution mushroom

and you could not sell it OR buy it

you get it for free at lvl 60 and if you get it before your a hacker

and it would be a rainbow mushroom with arms, legs, a top hat, and a cane and it would DANCE!

MAN i wish the evouloution mushroom were real

Survivor
May 14, 2009
how about you get it from mailistare or somebody i mean where would you have to pay for it? and even if you do happen to get it, it should be ultra rare or something. :P :D

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
Maybe it could have all the schools in it one part fire one part ice one part storm and so on.

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Go to the crowns shop, pay 2500 crowns for a mega pet snack. In about 7 games, your pet will get about + 250xp, that enough to take it from baby to teen, or teen to adult.

If this did exist, I would love it, but I would rather have something like this.
(insert cheesy pet snack name here.)
Crowns cost, 4500
+50
(10 to each attribute.)
If you level up a pet with this snack, from its list of talents, select one unrevealed talent, you manifest the talent you select. (I have a pet with sticky spritelly and ice trap, I am trying to get a pet with spell proof, but ice trap always takes its place, so If I could choose the talent then :D)

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
I don't like double posting but whatever,

So about the topic, I think you should only get it once or its a crafted item. Grand master artisan. Then you would need 10 diamonds, 1 golden pearl, and 1 rank 9 snack. (mega pet snack) and then one rank 7 snack for every school. Whatever school that the rank 9 pet snack is, that is the school that the snack is.

Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
likeluigi123 wrote:
DouDou123 wrote:

how about.......wait for it......................................OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
Yeah it would make a pet go up one stage also you could choose the talents that you want instead of them randomly chosen i like the idea.

Historian
May 01, 2010
melcookie925 wrote:
likeluigi123 wrote:
DouDou123 wrote:

i did, i actually got it right on t the money 200,000 (which is actually harder than it seems) also, you can only get ONE per character, and plus, only the lazy would use it and before you get onto me, this is why, your starts effect your talent, you gain different stats when you play minigames, so your stats will be lower at epic if you use this snack