Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I did not discard that spell !

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
This has been a bug for a very long time now, and I have seen many people complain about it in game too. You discard and the remaining cards go together. there are many issues with this:

It discards a spell that you didn't even click on.
It uses a spell that you didn't click on.
It makes your time expire because you are using a spell that has been discarded.

I think that it could be easily fixed as well. You get seven cards at the start of each round. as you discard, the remaining cards move together and so on and so on. I will give two expamles with spells listed as letters.

A D F A A A C

So you decide that you only need one spell A and you discard making it look (provided everything goes accrdingly) like this:

A D F C

My suggestion is to put boxes around the seven cards that you get at the begining of each round. As you discard the boxes are empty but they remain in place. Example:

[A] [D] [F] [A] [A] [A] [C]

So now when you get rid of the extra spells:

[A] [D] [F] [_] [_] [_] [C]

This could very easily fix any issue with discarding. You could also make the epmty boxes filled by drawing treasure cards instead of having them pop up at the begining of the line. in the following example treasure cards are the letter X.

[A] [D] [F] [X] [X] [X] [C]

Thank you for your time,
Karic Deathbringer

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Booboobearpickle

....that has to be the greatest account name I have seen here yet. :)

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
Explorer
Jul 15, 2009
I have dealt with this myself, and I have not enjoyed it. Have you ever tried to reshuffle your deck? Or maybe you could carefully move the mouse over your cards slower. I hope this helps I don't really know what to say, but I'm sure KI will fix it. :-)

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
OK here is what happened to me.......

Today (11/27/10) I was in a PVP in the Massive Fantasy house........

It was Me, my friend Brooke (Her W101 name), her sister (I think) Grace, My brother Luke SkullFlame, some dude named Adam SoulWraith and this Ice girl who fled...........

So Luke flees and comes back just to quit the duel.....
Then 1 1/2 hours later Grace & Brooke drop out of that long duel........

After about 56 minutes or so I pass but I cast a Phoenix it even took my pips!

I use Efreet but I end up passing

GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

,Tyler LifeCaller (The guy this happened on) level 58 Pyromancer
,Ryan SilverCoin level 30 Conjurer
,Taylor LifeCaller level 11 Theurgist
,Tyler LifeCaller level 5 Diviner

P.S. KI I didn't swear today Adam was false reporting me