Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

cheating tower help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 22, 2010
anyone know which schools i would need to help do the lvl 50 briskbreeze tower in collosus boulevard?
and any tips to beating it?

Historian
May 28, 2009
Get friends from different schools and be sure they are atleast level 52 or more to be SURE that you'll win. Cause they can have rank 7 spell amulet.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2010
briskbreese is one of the lvl 50 towers i am in it and it is crazy hard. you can only go there if you are 50 +

Survivor
Feb 25, 2010
anyone know which schools i would need to help do the lvl 50 briskbreeze tower in collosus boulevard?
and any tips to beating it?hi i'm jack battlehammer level 43 on wizard101 hi so you want to know how to help the level 50 briskbreeze well i dont know how but you should use cheat engine .

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
Some how a friend and I were able to win it with just the two of us. She is a grand master ice wizard and I'm a grand master necromancer.

The first boss wasn't hard as long you have one person buffed up and ready to attack the minion as soon as it appears and let the other person attack the boss.

The second should be easy if you four people bladed up with spirit and elemental traps for balance tree on the boss. Then if you can beat the boss in one round with all four people attacking you won't have to worry about the minions coming in and casting weakness and shields.

Those traps work on every boss that removes traps because they only remove the first trap and not all three.

Defender
Jul 21, 2009
Go to wizard101 central and look up gauntlet of woe. It is a detailed guide to briskbreeze including everything you would every need to know to beat it.