Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Couple Questions About the Science Center

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 27, 2009
First Question - why are there no reagent spawns in the Science Center area? It seems like the perfect place to pick up some stone blocks.

Second Question - why do the Wooden Chests only have 6 -11 gold? Unicorn Way needs their chests back, and the Science Center should join the rest of Celestia in the chest department.

Survivor
May 05, 2009
Second Question - why do the Wooden Chests only have 6 -11 gold? Unicorn Way needs their chests back, and the Science Center should join the rest of Celestia in the chest department.

I actually reported this as a bug.

The response I got was:
All wooden chests throughout the Spiral give the same general amount of gold. Please let us know if you have further questions!

Obviously this isn't correct.

From what I've experienced the gold increases with each world. Low amounts in Unicorn Way , then higher amounts as you progress through each area.

I just finished up the Science Center and ran into many of the low paying chests. During the same night of play I got a chest in the Survey Camp that gave me 186 Gold.

Gotta be a bug!

Survivor
Sep 13, 2009
I found a bug (I think) for the wooden chests, too. In the Science Center, in Celestia, it wouldn't let me open any of the wooden chests! Plus, there was one in an area players couldnt even reach. Very weird indeed!