Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Redoing spent Training Points

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 02, 2008
I remember seeing a post on this subject some time ago but now I can't find it.

If/when/how will be able to go back and change the way we spent some of our training points. I know that over time I either chose spells that I now no longer really want, made a bad choice, or a few times I acidentally picked a spell that I didn't really want. Once training points are spent there is NO way to change the choices I've made.

I think an administrator has already mentioned that they would work on someway to go back and allow players to go somewhere and change spells that they spent their training points on?? If this is true any idea when we will be able to do this and will it cost gold to this?

Thanks

Developer
I can see this is a hot topic. I can't give an ETA right now but we are definitely planning on putting something in to deal with this issue. I also can't say yet how we will be solving this issue, but when it goes into the game Professor Greyrose will definitely let everyone know about it!

Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
This might get flamed, but I would be willing to use crowns to buy back training points. Just my two cents.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
I spent points on a spell i really didn't want. Is there a way to cancell a spell to get the point back.

Administrator
You may want to read the Test Realm notes on this matter:

https://www.wizard101.com/site/posts/list/4735.ftl

Training Point Respec System for Crowns - yes that's right - you can sell back your Training points that you have spent. Remember this does not apply to your Primary School of Focus. See Mr Lincoln in Golem Court for more information.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
May 18, 2009
Will we get back all of our training points, even the ones from zeke's quests?

Defender
Jun 19, 2009
Is it possible to take back points for only certain spells? I did this once, and ended up having to rebuild my entire spell-selection, because the option reset everything!

But there are a few that I'd like to reset again, without having to redo everything.

BTW, it's been a while since I did this. If this is already addressed, sorry for bring up old news. If it hasn't been addressed, I hope this is something that is, soon.