Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the word 'noob'?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2009
has this ever happened to you? scenerio 1. Your a level under 25 and your in battle, you seriously get smashed. The person next to you calls you 'noob'. you're sitting at the monitor looking like this case 2. you enter a battle, there is a player that is master and wastes their crowns on clothes that, well they do look really cool, they just don't give you a decent amount of power & defense. They will nearly always call you 'noob'.I think that this is extremly pointless and shows that you have no power. The number 1 tip for playing MMORPGames is that you never trust a friendship with people in higher power of you. They can overtake you and make you a virtual "slave". One day you might be a level 50, And trust me, you will get requests from low levels, NEVER except the request. You will become a 'noober', nobody wants that. So let me know what you think and I might reply.

By the way,watch out for people that stand in the same spot & just continously leveling up. They're called hackers and they're using illeagal cheats to level up. If you see these people please report to kingsisle entertainment with there online name. I am against these hackers. One of them is one guy i found, i believe his name was. Adam Greencloud. so remeber stay safe and ask any questions you want to.

"An alliance with the powerful can never be trusted."
Jarred Spiritfinder. The best Australian wizard around (yes i'm aussie)