Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jotun

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2010
Had the Quest to Defeated Jotun but was not given the message to talk to lord valgard when defeated jotun was defeated, person that was doing the quest with me got the message to talk to lord valgard but i didn and im a level 40. Do i have to redo this quest?

Survivor
Sep 20, 2009
that exact same thing happened to me when i killed him does anybody know why?

Blaine DeathBreeze lvl 40 myth

Survivor
Aug 13, 2009
OK how did you guys beat him? I saw post where to go to the doors left and right to clear out, so that you fight him alone. Well, I did that & he still had all of his "friends" to help. Any good adivsed I would like.

Thanks

Survivor
Sep 20, 2009
Thats crazy that you even beat him alone, but i beat him with one of my friends
and two henchmen

Survivor
Nov 27, 2010
I have problem that is somewhat related to the on eyou guys have. I defeated the brother is the dungeons to the right and left, but they still appeared when i finally wanted to face jotun.
I defeated one brothers with some friend's help and then the other one with another friend. I felt confident enough to face jotun alone then, but his brothers were there...

Why did that happen? Because I was fighting the others with alternating partners? Dont know how to defeat him otherwise...

If anyone could help out would be great! Thanks

Survivor
Sep 20, 2009
um... i think you might have killed the two extra bosses in the dungen that you dont have to fight to get the credit

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
hennings wrote:
I have problem that is somewhat related to the on eyou guys have. I defeated the brother is the dungeons to the right and left, but they still appeared when i finally wanted to face jotun.
I defeated one brothers with some friend's help and then the other one with another friend. I felt confident enough to face jotun alone then, but his brothers were there...

Why did that happen? Because I was fighting the others with alternating partners? Dont know how to defeat him otherwise...

It should not have mattered if they were with you or not. As long as YOU entered the dungeon alone then Jotun should have been without his brothers. Here are a few things to remember about that dungeon.

Someone who did not help fight the brothers can port in to you but only after you pass through the door that is up and to the right of the entrance.

If someone ports to you before then and you go through that door Jotun's brothers will be present. If they leave the dungeon before you go through the door then Jotun's brothers will not appear.

If someone ports to you after you go through that door you cannot go back through or the brothers will be present.

If you go through that door and hear Jotun say "come brothers, the fools challenged both/all of us." Then the brothers will be there.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

Explorer
Jun 14, 2009
superluther wrote:
hennings wrote:

It should not have mattered if they were with you or not. As long as YOU entered the dungeon alone then Jotun should have been without his brothers. Here are a few things to remember about that dungeon.

Someone who did not help fight the brothers can port in to you but only after you pass through the door that is up and to the right of the entrance.

If someone ports to you before then and you go through that door Jotun's brothers will be present. If they leave the dungeon before you go through the door then Jotun's brothers will not appear.

If someone ports to you after you go through that door you cannot go back through or the brothers will be present.

If you go through that door and hear Jotun say "come brothers, the fools challenged both/all of us." Then the brothers will be there.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

I think it's uluk who says it, not Jotun.