Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

these henchmen are killing me

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
ok sometimes i hire some henchman if i cant get help or im in trouble. normally i hire life henchman when im desperate and out of health and GUESS what it does!!!! A PIXIE ON ITSELFwhen it has full health and everything when they could've put it on me !!! Sometimes the storm or fire take all my traps or waste their own blades. AND usually they use their blades on ME when i only use my death spells, so when they use firezilla or something i always think about that blade that could've killed the person.

Zachary Legendstrider lvl 60

Survivor
Feb 17, 2010
I notice the exact same things with the henchmen. Putting blades on me and then attacking. Most wizards put blades on themselves and then attack, not henchmen. KI needs to look into these problems.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
I agree that the Life henchmen still need some work. I've bought them from Level 30 and up and they all do the same thing. They heal too much, when it is not needed, and on the wrong wizard!!

One time I bought two life henchmen at the same time, and guess what. They started out healing "each other", when both of them had not even taken a hit yet, and they both had full health!! And I needed healing. Go figure... :(

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
phils26 wrote:
ok sometimes i hire some henchman if i cant get help or im in trouble. normally i hire life henchman when im desperate and out of health and GUESS what it does!!!! A PIXIE ON ITSELFwhen it has full health and everything when they could've put it on me !!! Sometimes the storm or fire take all my traps or waste their own blades. AND usually they use their blades on ME when i only use my death spells, so when they use firezilla or something i always think about that blade that could've killed the person.

Zachary Legendstrider lvl 60

Henchmen aren't people so they just use stuff without really doing anything and they don't wait for pips, annnnnnnnd if you use henchmen alot you should know this....THEY DO HELP IF YOU GET MORE THEN ONE!! and also the life henchmen always heal you if you wait for a long time.