Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Earthwalker

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
Hi. I have had my Earthwalker pet for quite sometime now...I had received it from a boss a long time before the pet updates were even let out. So just a few days ago i started to raise it. I was very excited to get to adult. Then I did. And guess what i got a myth shot? i am pretty sure the pet is life...and i dont think it needs accuracy :/. can KI please help me? i tried sending in a report and it would not let me because it said the host can not be found. so this is my last resort...help please!

jeffrey (with a lot of different wizardly last names)

Defender
Aug 08, 2010
Apparently that is how that particular pet is coded. I looked at one of the websites I use for information and that is what they indicated for this pet. http://wizard101.wikia.com/wiki/Earth_Walker

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
Click the help and support tab. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen click the brown contact us tab in the example. On the new screen click the brown contact us tab again. Fill out the form. Include in the form in the large box: your user name, the wizard who has the pet, and the pet's name.

Two of my Earthwalkers had myth giver. The KI support team changed it to life giver. I don't know what they will do in your case, I don't know if there is a life shot talent.

Give them three days to send you a confirmation email, on the email that is hooked to your game account. The confermation email is just a copy of your support request. Do not reply to this, it is only to let you know that they did recieve your help request.
Wait another one or three days and check your email again you should have another email from support and you should reply then.