Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I Like the crafting qwest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 16, 2010
I don't know why people complain...they complain thats its too hard...and if its too easy they will complain ... Personally I like the challenge of finding all the stuff... I am now sitting at level 56 soon, I will reach 60 and will once again be out of things to do ...well that is except crafting so please leave it as it is I will master that as well.... :-)

Survivor
Jun 24, 2008
are you flat out crazy
yes i like a challenge is fine
but to have to get 1500 stone blocks and like 20 golden pearls for something
is just way to outargues
they should at least put a vender in you can buy the stuff at so you have a choice to either farm for it or look for it
and i think most people would choice a vender seeing as most people try to hunt for stuff at the bazar anyway
i think 500 stone blocks and 5 golden pearls is a challenge enough
tell you what you go look for all the stuff needed now to craft and not use the bazar then come talk to us.
for me i do not want to spend all my time doing nothing but looking for regrets all day long.

Hero
May 27, 2009
Golden Pearls should NOT be a problem once you have access to the Lunarium. That instance has two pearl spawns, two kelp spawns, a shell spawn and a wooden chest. Keep re-entering and BAM you've got enough pearls before you know it.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2010
Maybe I am crazy..who knows? No one is making you look... initially when I started played I sold some of my reagents, which I now regret, so now all my characters are collecting and keeping everything, I place all my reagents in the shared bank so which ever one of characrters needs it can get at it...good luck in your crafting quest I know you will get it done..

Hero
May 27, 2009
Be careful placing ALL reagents into the Shared Bank. There is a max of 999, so you may just want to put rare stuff in there.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2008
i think in a way you are forced to craft
in that if you want some of the best gear you have to craft it
golden pearls are not to bad as every time i get a pearl i have a chance to get a golden one
but i do think sun stone is a very major problem right now
in you have to get stone blocks to make sand stone to just make the sun stones.
and how long does the average person want to look for a item a week or month or year, the rate it is now by the time you get all the stuff together there will be better stuff out
what would be cool is if you could say buy like a tree that made so many items
a day of what every the tree was
then you could harvest your regrets everyday and still go farm pvp or train pet
could even have different size trees say small gives 5 medium gives 10 large 15 mega large 20
and you know how long it will take to get the grand master crafting badge for 15 grand master wizards
i did one of mine and not looking forward to doing my wife quest
when game stops being fun and feels like a job then it is no longer a game.