Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia is AWFUL!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
Wow I am so shocked. Every single boss in celestia is extremely difficult. This moón boss casted storm lord. First. Round.

Historian
May 15, 2009
mask110 wrote:
Wow I am so shocked. Every single boss in celestia is extremely difficult. This moón boss casted storm lord. First. Round.

congratulations, you have had a taste of some actual difficulty in the
dont let it go to your head and don't spend it all in one place :P

Historian
May 28, 2009
mask110 wrote:

MOON boss cast STORM spell?! That so bad! So you mean can a moon boss transform? OR he's just astorm boss. What he should do, is use "Doom day" Attack which the moon with the face strike on you after the three days (Go play LoZ M'sM to know what i am talking about). Storm lord is only used by powerful STORM creatures.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Don't give up. It get's a little easier as you advance. There are plenty of advice on here and on wizard101central.com to help you with battles in CL.
I would suggest taking a few moments to read from others experiences and incorporate that into your style.

I did this and was very helpful. I am now able to fight by myself more often.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
mask110 wrote:

Wow I am shocked too. You obviously don't like a challenge. Storm Lord isn't even that strong of a spell in my opinion. It's SUPPOSED to be hard. I personally love Celestia.

Explorer
Jun 04, 2010
mask110 wrote:

if by moon boss you mean the second (or first) guy in the trial of spheres, MAN UP! the first time i beat the trial of spheres i was level 45, (cuz i beat mlstr, and decided to power level with the trial of spheres) and it was so dang simple! the bosses have a pattern, and if you cant recognize it after 48+ levels of questing, that is just sad. and, just bcuz i am feeling nice this is how u survive

first guy: take out his minions, but they re-spawn after four turns. when he doesnt have his minions, he doesnt get another shield after you attack
second guy: you cant trap him, only use blades or he uses meteor strike.
third guy: you cant attack without a blade or trap.
P.S. none but the first guys minions re-spawn

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
mask110 wrote:

dude its cl if you not over lvl 48 you shouldnt be there. if you are then it should be EASY.CL IS SO AWESOME AND EASY!

Defender
May 30, 2009
mask110 wrote:

Welcome to Celestia! Honestly, I had the SAME reaction when I first started questing there but now I love it. Just keep playing and you'll get the hang of Celestia.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
OH MY GOSH! CELESTIA IS NOT AWFUL! I can't even believe you're saying that. KI worked for months and MONTHS to make this perfrect (which I think it is) and you call it awful?? HOW DARE YOU!

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
mask110 wrote:

I havent gotten there yet but i want to and in this game, i LOVE a great challenge.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
This person is being overdramatic. Not every boss cheats. Most bosses don't even start with more than 4 power pips, and for bosses that are Moon school, they tend to use those pips Out of School, thus giving them the equivalent of 2 power pips. The only bosses that start with 6 Pips are Astraeus, Potelmos, and Mithraya.