Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Chelsea Court

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 26, 2008
Just wondering if someone could answer this for me...I have a few quests to go to Chelsea Court, yet the ticketmaster will not allow me to buy a ticket there, only Hyde Park. Am I supposed to finish all of Hyde Park before I can get to Chelsea Court? And if so, then why are they even giving me quests to go there...I have had one from my trainer to get my ice minion for about two levels now and still cannot get it because I can not get into Chelsea Court, which I must add is very frustrating! Thanks in advance for any help here.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Benny7 wrote:
Just wondering if someone could answer this for me...I have a few quests to go to Chelsea Court, yet the ticketmaster will not allow me to buy a ticket there, only Hyde Park. Am I supposed to finish all of Hyde Park before I can get to Chelsea Court? And if so, then why are they even giving me quests to go there...I have had one from my trainer to get my ice minion for about two levels now and still cannot get it because I can not get into Chelsea Court, which I must add is very frustrating! Thanks in advance for any help here.

8)
You have to finish the Hyde Park Quests first; Then you will get a quest that will send you back to Sherlock, who will suggest you go to Chelsa Court. After that, you can go to either location from the ticket agent.

I had trouble with that myself; so I can sympathize.

You're welcome
8)

Survivor
Sep 26, 2008
Thanks NeoStar! Finally made it through Hyde Park and got to Chelsea Court and was able to get my minion. Not sure if I agree with the fact that you can't get your minion until you go through all the quests. If you are at the level to get the newest spell, you should be able to get it regardless of whether you have gone through the storyline yet.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Benny7 wrote:
Thanks NeoStar! Finally made it through Hyde Park and got to Chelsea Court and was able to get my minion. Not sure if I agree with the fact that you can't get your minion until you go through all the quests. If you are at the level to get the newest spell, you should be able to get it regardless of whether you have gone through the storyline yet.

8)
Back in Wizard City, Death Wizards get a Quest that require going to Nightside; but the Quest usually comes up well before you get access to the area. It's like Zeke's "Find Me This" quest; It's something you complete around the same time you move on to the next world.

Oh, and "can't get your minion" isn't exactly what I meant; I only meant you cannot get to Chelsea Court until the main Hyde Park quests are done, nothing more.

And the Spell I got there was a zero-pip stun spell of some kind; I felt the gold and Exp was worth more than a Spell I probably will never use. I never have use the Ice version you get at level 1 ...
8)

Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
NeoStar wrote:
Benny7 wrote:

8)
Back in Wizard City, Death Wizards get a Quest that require going to Nightside; but the Quest usually comes up well before you get access to the area. It's like Zeke's "Find Me This" quest; It's something you complete around the same time you move on to the next world.

Oh, and "can't get your minion" isn't exactly what I meant; I only meant you cannot get to Chelsea Court until the main Hyde Park quests are done, nothing more.

And the Spell I got there was a zero-pip stun spell of some kind; I felt the gold and Exp was worth more than a Spell I probably will never use. I never have use the Ice version you get at level 1 ...
8)
is any one else a ice wizard past level 28 because the quest to get your minion is very hard