Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

GM Crafter unable to craft Celestia snacks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
I am a Grandmaster Crafter and have purchased 5 new snack recipes in Celestia, but when i go to craft them at any of my craft tables (I have all of them), it says "You can't craft that here!"

Where Can I craft them? :?

Do I need some sort of new Snack Crafting table for Celestia? I have been checking the Bazaar a lot and I can find one, if it even exists. I havent found any furniture vendors in Celestia.

Lots of people have speculated on the solution, but they have all been wrong so far. :-(

Thanks for the help

Hero
May 27, 2009
If you hover over the crafting station icon, it should tell you in a little bubble which station to use. Everything else I've crafted from Celestia has been made on the Basic Crafting Station.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
Really glad it's not just me. I bought an Aquarium housing recipe, worked really really really long and hard on collecting the reagents, including major transmutation, when to craft it on my Housing Crafting station and says You can't craft that here! Any of the tables, including the Table in Dragons Roost. I have my Grand Master Crafter Badge, and it seems pretty useless now. Can someone please tell me how to craft this?

Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
Willowdreamer wrote:
If you hover over the crafting station icon, it should tell you in a little bubble which station to use. Everything else I've crafted from Celestia has been made on the Basic Crafting Station.

thanks I didnt know that. It says the snacks are supposed to be crafted at the Basic Crafting Station, but that doesnt work, and neither does any other station. My pets are dieing to try the Sprinkle Cupcake, Super Cold Popsicle, Star Cookie, and Gourmet Yogurt!

I'm thinking this is a bug.

Hero
May 27, 2009
The Aquarium has to be crafted in Grizzleheim, in the Hall of the Ice Forge.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
Happy Camper here :-) Thanks Willowdreamer, I know am the proud owner of a personally crafted Aquarium :-)

Survivor
Sep 14, 2008
I cannot craft any Celestia Pet Snacks either

Paul is a good friend of mine and confirm that DS snacks craft fine on the basic table but NONE of the CL one will.

(hey Paul its me - KANE!)

So if we could get that and maybe crafters gear...hint, hint...

Rhemas
Kane - Legendary Deviner - Grandmaster Artisan

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009

Hi KI,

I can't craft either this "Sprinkle Cupcake" that I've bought at Celestia using my Basic Crafting Station. This is obviously a bug!!!

Please fix this ASAP coz my Satyr Pet is now complaining, for he badly wanted this "Sprinkle Cupcake"!!!

Thanks!!!

Hero
May 27, 2009
I think a fix is in the works, because in the current Test Realm, I was able to craft these snacks on the Basic Crafting Station like all the rest.