Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Zeke's Quest...help!

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 15, 2009
I am having a very hard time finding all the Oysters, i only found one and that was in jade palace, but i cant find any others
can someone please give me some tips on how to find all the oysters?

Well I'm not going to give away all our secrets, but you may find what you are looking for on our fansites.

Particularly, our two largest resources of player submitted information have teamed up to bring the Wizard101 Central Wiki!
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Oct 05, 2010
Like Zeke said, check Wizard 101 Central Wiki or Youtube for videos. I get stuck on Zeke's quests too, and those two options are extremely useful.

-Ashleigh Mythblade Magnus Balance Wizard

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
ok. first you can add me and I can help you get them and then we would both have them done. second the other jade palace is behind a tree to the right if you ported to the jade palace. turn right into the place that is to the right and then walk over to the left path and follow it to the house then turn left and the oyster is behind a tree. hope i helped. :D

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
Well, what I would do, I would do all the quest on that street/place/dungeon look in every building.

Survivor
Nov 12, 2010
Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
loki1987 wrote:
im stuck on the tatakai oyster does anyone know where it is?

As it is forbidden to give the answer directly I shall give you a hint.

I am very thirsty from fighting all those supply runners and their fire spells, they always get me dehydrated. Where can I find some good nourishing water around there?

Survivor
Apr 07, 2010
I know the answer I do it all the time go to www.youtube.com and search wizard101 finding the (which every one you looking for here) _____.For Example if you're finding the cats type in wizard101 finding the cats or wizard101 finding the oysters